Institute: Institute of Public Enterprise (IPE)
Programme: MBA in Public Enterprise
Mode: Part-time evening programme
- The programme which is affiliated to the Osmania University and accorded recognition by AICTE is tailored to meet the specific needs of practicing managers. It is the only course which is exclusively devoted to the public sector enterprises in the context of liberalization and continually seeks to improve the productivity and competitiveness of Indian Industry.
- It will develop managerial skills in practicing executives in both central and state government who have varied educational background and work experience in both Central and State Government, autonomous agencies, public sector enterprises, private sector, joint venture, co-operatives.
Duration: three years (six semesters).
Eligibility: Must be a bachelor degree holder of Osmania University or a degree recognized by the University as equivalent thereto. In the case of SC and ST candidates, a pass in the qualifying examination is sufficient.
- Must have at least two years experience in Executive / Managerial / Administrative / Supervisory position in any organization after obtaining the bachelor degree. (OR)
- Officers / Executives / Engineers working with any Government / Quasi-Govt./Autonomous Bodies / local authorities with post-bachelor’s experience of 2 years. (OR)
- Officers of the Defence Forces / establishments holding Administrative, Executive post with not less than 2 years experience after obtaining bachelor degree.
Selection process: must qualify in the ICET examination conducted by the appropriate authority in the year of admission as per the norms prescribed by the University.
How to apply: Download application form from website
For further details contact:
Mr. K V Ramesh / Mr. R V L Narayana
MBA (PE) Department,
Institute of Public Enterprise,
OU Campus, Hyderabad - 500 007
Phone: (040) 2709 8937/8145 Ext: 111
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com