Institute:Central Agricultural University Iroisemba, Imphal
- The candidates for admission to Ph.D. programmes must have Master's Degree in the concerned subject/discipline with a minimum of 60% marks or an OGPA of 7.00/10.00 or 3.75/5.00 or 3.00/4.00 for General/OBC candidates and of 55% marks or an OGPA of 6.50/10.00 or 3.5/5.00 or 2.80/4.00 for SC/ST/PH candidates.
- A good knowledge of English language.
Name of college and discipline:
1.College of Agriculture, Imphal, Manipur
- Plant Breeding & Genetics
- Soil Science
2. College of Veterinary Sciences & A.H., Seleshi, Aizawl, Mizoram
- Veterinary Pharmacology & Toxicology
- Veterinary Microbiology
- Animal Nutrition
3. College of Post-Graduate Studies, Umiam (Barapani), Meghalaya
- Soil Science & Agricultural Chemistry
- Plant Molecular Biology & Biotechnology
- Agricultural Economics
How to apply:
Applications in the prescribed format must be filled up and submitted to the Registrar, Central Agricultural University, Imphal - 795004 (Manipur) along with a DD of Rs 500 in favour of Comptroller, CAU, Imphal payable at State Bank of India (Main Branch) Imphal.
Note: The candidates should also fill up the Admit Card in the given format
Application deadline: August 22, 2012
Click here for the notification
Central Agricultural University,
Iroisemba, Imphal - 795004,