Organization: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IndianOil)
Position: Engineers/ Graduate Apprentice Engineers (GAEs) in the following disciplines:
- Chemical Engineering (including Petrochemicals Engineering)
- Computer Science & Information Technology
- Electrical Engineering ( including Electrical & Electronics engineering but excluding Electrical & Communication/ Telecommunication engineering)
- Instrumentation Engineering (Including Electronics & Instrumentation engineering but excluding Electronics & Communication engineering/ Telecommunication engineering)
- Mechanical Engineering (excluding Production/ Manufacturing/ Industrial Engineering)
- Metallurgical Engineering
Total no. of posts: 225
Selection process: GATE score 2013.
Click here for details about GATE 2013
- Candidates should have passed qualifying degree examinations and awarded bachelor’s degree in engineering/ technology in the above mentioned disciplines (full time regular courses only)
- Candidates, belonging to General and OBC (non- creamy layer) categories, should have secured minimum 65% marks in qualifying degree examinations. It is relaxed to ‘pass’ for Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST) /People With Disability (PWD) candidates.from recognized Indian Universities / Institutes.
Age: not more than 26 years as on June 30, 2012 (relaxation as per rules).
Candidates selected as engineers/officers will receive a starting basic pay of Rs.24900/-per month. In addition, the selected candidates will receive Dearness Allowance (DA) and other allowances, according to the rules of the Corporation in force, as amended from time to time.
Other allowances / benefits include HRA / subsidized housing accommodation (depending upon place of posting), medical facilities, performance related pay, gratuity, contributory provident fund, employees pension scheme, group personal accident insurance scheme, leave encashment, leave travel concession (LTC)/ LFA, contributory superannuation benefit fund scheme, house building advance(HBA), conveyance advance/ maintenance reimbursement, professional updation allowance, lap-top computer, children’s education allowance etc. as per rules.
The Cost-to-Company (CTC), will be around Rs. 9.00 lakhs per annum inclusive of performance related pay (PRP).
How to apply: On receipt of GATE registration number, the candidates need to apply to Indian Oil on-line Available fromJanuary 2, 2013
Click here to apply for GATE 2013
Click here for more details
Submission of online GATE 2012 application: September 1 - 30, 2012
Start of online application module (Indian Oil) : January 2, 2013
Last date for applying to Indian Oil: February 11, 2013