Armed Forces Medical Services (AFMS):
- AFMC Pune
- Army Hospital (R & R)
- Command Hospital (Air Force) Bangalore
- Command Hospital (Central Command) Lucknow
- Command Hospital (Eastern Command) Kolkata
- Command Hospital (Western Command) Chandimandir
AFMS PG 2013 Eligibility Criteria:
- Graduates of medical colleges recognized by Medical Council of India and who have registered themselves as Registered Medical Practitioners with any State Medical Council recognized by MCI.
- Students who have completed/are completing internship by 31 Mar 2013 are eligible to apply however the Provisional registration certificate / Permanent Registration certificate should be available at the time of counselling.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Foreign students sponsored by the Government and approved by the DGAFMS should have passed their MBBS / equivalent examination (Authority: Govt of India, Ministry of Def letter No F.PC-8510/DGAFMS/DG-1D/2273/2001/D (Med) dated 05 Nov 2001).
- Maximum permissible age for Priority - V (civilian candidates) will be 35 years as on April 30, 2013.
AFMS PG 2013 Selection Procedure: All candidates seeking admission to any of the institutions of the AFMS will have to appear in the NEET –PG 2013
AFMS PG 2013 Bond: Selected candidates have to sign a bond agreement to serve as Short Service Commission Officers (SSC service) for 5 years with the Armed Forces Medical Services or pay an amount of ' 5 lacs to Govt of India if unwilling to join on successful completion of the course and subject to being offered the said commission.
AFMS PG 2013 Application Procedure: Register online
Note: Attachment of the photograph is mandatory for submission of online application. Keep a soft copy of your photograph (.jpeg / .jpg format ONLY) ready for uploading on the application form.
Print the challan form from the login page. After 24 hours, visit the nearest SBI Branch and make the payment of Rs 500/- (excluding Bank charges) as application fees
ONLY one application to any one of the institutions is allowed.
Write the journal number on the student copy along with the seal of the bank. (Please keep a copy of this safely as proof of payment of application charges and bank fees)
AFMS PG 2013 Brochures:
Army Hospital (R & R)
Command Hospital (Air Force) Bangalore
Command Hospital (Central Command) Lucknow
Command Hospital (Eastern Command) Kolkata
Command Hospital (Western Command) Chandimandir
INHS Asvini Mumbai
AFMS PG 2013 Important dates:
- Last day for Registration: January 15, 2013
- Last date for online application: January 20, 2013
- Last date for challan deposit at any SBI bank branch: January 21, 2013