Karnataka State PGET (Medical / Dental) – 2013
Examination: Karnataka State PG Entrance Test (Medical / Dental) - 2013
Conducted by: Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RUGHS)
Karnataka State PGET 2013 Eligibility Criteria:
- Must be a citizen of India.
- Must have studied and passed the courses leading to the award of MBBS/BDS Degrees in colleges recognized by Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India and Government of India established by law and located in Karnataka State; or
- Candidate must be of Karnataka origin who has studied MBBS/BDS degrees in colleges outside Karnataka recognized by Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India and Government of India and affiliated to any University established by law in India
- Must have completed or is completing compulsory rotatory internship on or before 30th April of the year in which application for entrance test is called for subject to completion of internship course.
- Must be less than 45 years of age as on the date of admission to Postgraduate course for Non In-service candidates..
- Note: The candidates who have studied MBBS / BDS outside Karnataka should compulsorily produce “Domicile Certificate” of the candidate or their parents for 10 years for appearing entrance test.
- Candidates claiming reservation under IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB, SC / ST, Cat – I compulsorily produce Domicile Certificate or Study Certificate of the candidate or their parents for 10 years for appearing entrance test.
Karnataka State PGET 2013 Application fee: Rs. 2,000 (Rs 500 for SC/ST)
Karnataka State PGET 2013 Payment Mode: Pay the application fees here
Note: To be remitted through any Bank Credit Card / Debit Card (Master or VISA) or Online Banking.
Karnataka State PGET 2013 Application Procedure: Click here to register online
Take the printout of the filled-in application and paste the recent passport size photograph which is scanned and uploaded in the space provided.
SUBMIT a print out of the application Form:
In Person: Printout of Application form filled online, along with attested copies of all required certificates, may be submitted, in person, at RGUHS, 4th ‘T’ Block, Jayanagar, Bangalore – 560 041.
In Absentia: Any person authorized by the candidate duly signed by him, can submit the printout of application form filled in all respects along with attested copies of all required certificates.
By Post: Print out of application filled online, along with attested copies of all required certificates may be sent by post to “The Member secretary, PGET Cell, Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka. 4th ‘T’ Block, Jayanagar, Bangalore – 560 041”. Candidates should super scribe on the cover as “Application for PGET 2013”.
Karnataka State PGET 2013 Important Dates:
- Last date for the receipt of completed application forms: January 29, 2013
- Last Date for receipt of print out of the duly filled online and signed application with documents either by person or by post at University: January 31, 2013
- Entrance Examination: February 24, 2013
- Uploading of Hall-Tickets to the Karnataka State website: February 21, 2013
- Date of Entrance Test: March 3, 2013
- Display of Key answers on the website: March 7, 2013
Karnataka State PGET 2013 Brochure: Click here
Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (Karnataka State)
4th ‘T’ Block, Jayanagar,
Bangalore – 560 041, Karnataka