- Register today to explore your dream career.
- Claim various free eBooks today.
- Latest Happening in education sphere ( bschool , Engineering , Degree Programmes , Medicine & Allied , Study Abroad and Professional courses).
- Explore More , Learn more and plan your career.
B.A, MA (German) 2013 from University of Mumbai
Institute: Department of German, University of Mumbai
Programmes: B.A/MA/Integrated B.A+M.A in German 2013
- Candidates passed with 45% in HSC or any other equivalent XII Standard Exam ( ISCE, CBSE, IB) recognised by the University of Mumbai. Admission shall be done on merit basis i.e. according to the percentage in the qualifying exam and performance in the entrance test (PI) conducted by the Department of German. Reservation of seats as per University rules and policies
- Personal Interview will be based on general questions to test the language aptitude and analytical skills of the candidate
Five Year Integrated (B.A. and M.A.) degree course in German:
- Studies must have Passed with 45% in HSC or any other equivalent exam having chosen German as a foreign Language in the XII standard OR
- passed with 45% in HSC and cleared the Diploma Course in German offered by the University of Mumbai, or any other Indian University OR
- passed with 45% in HSC and cleared Grundstufe III offered by Goethe Institute (Max Mueller Bhavan)
M.A. in German Studies /M.A. in German Studies (Translation)
Duration: 2 years
- B.A. in German OR
- Graduate in any faculty + passed the Advanced Diploma Course in German of the University of Mumbai or any other Indian University OR
- Graduate in any faculty + passed Mittelstufe I or B2.2 offered by Goethe Institute (Max Mueller Bhavan) OR
- Graduate in any faculty + equivalent level of competence in German
Note: All candidate except those with B.A. in German must undergo an entrance test and interview.
Mumbai University B.A/M.A (German) 2013 Entrance Test consists of:
(i) An essay paper in the subject
(ii) A paper to test the student’s general acquaintance with the subject
(iii) An interview
Mumbai University B.A/M.A (German) 2013 Application Procedure
The prospectus and admission forms for German and Japanese will be available at the University Department of German office from Monday to Friday: 9.00 a.m. - 5.00 p.m. and on 1st, 3rd, 5th Saturdays on payment of Rs 100.
Admissions commence on 11th June, 2013.
Department of German
University of Mumbai
Ranade Bhavan, First Floor
Mumbai 400 098
Phone: 0091-22- 26528359, 26543310, 2654 3000, 26546000 - Extn: 3310