- Register today to explore your dream career.
- Claim various free eBooks today.
- Latest Happening in education sphere ( bschool , Engineering , Degree Programmes , Medicine & Allied , Study Abroad and Professional courses).
- Explore More , Learn more and plan your career.
JIPMER 2013 MBBS Entrance Exam
JIPMER 2013 MBBS Entrance Exam is the entrance exam conducted by JIPMER to screen candidates for admissions to the MBBS courses at the Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Puducherry (JIPMER). The JIPMER 2013 MBBS courses are open to only 127 students in addition to the 4 seats earmarked for the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India. Applications are online and students are required to register giving a valid Email ID and a mobile number which will be used to communicate through the duration of the entrance and admissions process.The JIPMER 2013 MBBS exam will be held on June 2, 2013. Strict regulations mark the JIPMER MBBS entrance with Biometric finger print and image capture of every candidate on the day of the exam to be verified during counselling.
JIPMER 2013 MBBS Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidate must be an Indian National.
- Age Limit: The candidates must have completed 17 years at the time of admission as onDecember 31, 2013 (candidates must have been born on or before 01-01-1997)
- Students must have passed Class 12 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry , Biology and English as compulsory subjects.
- Students must have secured a minimum of 50% aggregate in all the subjects (40% for SC/ST)
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
JIPMER Question Paper will consist of Objective type of questions as follows:
- English- 50 questions
- Physics - 50 questions
- Chemistry - 50 questions
- Biology – 50 questions
Total - 200 questions
Total Marks - 200 x 1 = 200 marks
JIPMER 2013 MBBS Application process: Online only.
- Click here to apply Register and enter a valid Email and mobile number.
- After confirmation and receipt of Email/SMS confirming the Email, Mobile no, Students should enter the details in the Online Application Form.
- Students should take a printout of the Application form for future reference
JIPMER 2013 MBBS Application Fees:
- The candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 1000 (Rs 50 additional Bank Charges) in any branch of SBI. For SC/ST: Rs 800 +Rs 50
JIPMER 2013 MBBS Application fee Payment:
- Through SBI Challan to be downloaded from the website after filling in the online application form.
JIPMER 2013 MBBS Important Dates:
- Start sale of prospectus: March 25, 2013
- End sale of prospectus: May 4, 2013
- Download of Hall Tickets: May 15, 2013
- Test Date: June 2, 2013
- Result: June 9, 2013
- JIPMER Counselling Process: July 11-13, 2013
Telephone: (0413)2272380-90(11 Lines), 2272132, 2272181, 2272337/38/39, 2272342
Fax: (0413)-2272067 (Director), 2272066(Dean), 2272735(M.S.)