- Register today to explore your dream career.
- Claim various free eBooks today.
- Latest Happening in education sphere ( bschool , Engineering , Degree Programmes , Medicine & Allied , Study Abroad and Professional courses).
- Explore More , Learn more and plan your career.
JIPMER 2013 MBBS Cutoff
JIPMER 2013 MBBS cutoff (Rankwise & markswise) has been announced on June 6, 2013. TheJIPMER 2013 MBBS cutoff is the minimum score/marks pre determined by the university for admissions to the MBBS courses. The JIPMER 2013 Cutoff for MBBS is dependent upon the number of students attempting the exam, difficulty levels of the exam etc and other such factors. students can check for the JIPMER 2013 MBBS Cutoff on this page by clicking link below..
JIPMER 2013 MBBS Cutoff:
- The JIPMER 2013 MBBS Cutoff is the minimum score required to be considered for admissions.
- Candidates who score the minimum marks in the JIPMER 2013 MBBS Entrance Exam will figure in the merit list.
- Candidates who score above the JIPMER 2013 MBBS Cutoff will be called for counselling and admissions.
- Students must note that the JIPMER 2013 MBBS Cutoff will be determined after considering the previous year's cutoff, the number of students who have appeared for the entrance exam and the intake as approved for the current year.
JIPMER 2013 minimum Marks for MBBS:
- Unreserved (UR)/ OCI will have to secure at least 50 marks out of 200
- Unreserved (UR)/ OPH will have to secure at least 45 marks out of 200
- SC/ST/OBC will have to secure at least 40 marks out of 200
Click here to check your JIPMER 2013 MBBS Cutoff Rank list