- Register today to explore your dream career.
- Claim various free eBooks today.
- Latest Happening in education sphere ( bschool , Engineering , Degree Programmes , Medicine & Allied , Study Abroad and Professional courses).
- Explore More , Learn more and plan your career.
NLIU MS Cyberlaw & Information Security Admissions 2013
Updated On:20 Jul 2013 04:14 PM IST By: Team Careers360
The NLIU MS Cyberlaw and Information Security Admissions 2013 have been announced. Offered by the National Law Institute University in association with the Rajiv Gandhi Technical University, the Masters in Cyberlaw and Information Security is a two year course and selections are based on a written test.
Institute: National Law Institute University in association with the Rajiv Gandhi Technical Centre
Programme: 2 year MS Cyberlaw and Information Security (MSCLIS)
NLIU MSCLIS 2013 Eligibility:
A graduate in any discipline with working knowledge of computers with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate
NLIU MSCLIS 2013 Selection Procedure: On the basis of an objective type written test followed by a Personal Interview to be conducted at NLIU, Bhopal.
NLIU MSCLIS 2013 Application Procedure: Click here to download the application form
- Send the filled in application form with a DD for Rs 1000 in favour of Director, NLIU Cyber Law, Bhopal to the address mentioned below
- Obtain the Application Form from the office of the Registrar, NLIU, Bhopal during office hours on cash payment of Rs 1000.
Note: Filled application forms have to be submitted in person or through ‘Speed Post’ only
NLIU MSCLIS 2013 Important Dates
- Last date of receipt of filled in application: June 15, 2013
- Written Test: June 21, 2013 at 10a.m
- Personal Interview: June 21, 2013 from 02:30 p.m. onwards and June 22, 2013 from 10 am onwards
- Venue for the Personal Test: The National Law Institute University, Kerwa Dam, Bhopal
NLIU MSCLIS 2013 Brochure: Click here
National Law Institute University
Kerwa Dam Road
Bhopal -462044, M.P. (INDIA)
Phone: 0755 - 2696965/971