Programme: Short term course on Rock Mechanics
About the course:
- The practice of rock mechanics are continuously evolving and making significant progress for improving productivity and safety.
- Several civil /mining companies have successfully implemented rock mechanics principles to solve short and long term geotechnical issues at their sites.
- As a result, the importance of rock mechanics and ground control of surface and underground excavations are felt more now than ever before.
Duration of the course: January 11-15, 2012
- Industry: Rs. 20,000/- per participant
- Academic and Research Organization: Rs. 10,000/- per participant
Eligibility: The course will be useful for the executives and supervisory staff engaged in planning and design as well as for those who are engaged in day to day excavation process. The academicians and researchers can also benefitted by the deliberations of this course.
Accommodation: Accommodation for the participants will be arranged "Guest House" of IIT Kharagpur on payment basis after confirmation of their participation.
How to apply:
- Click here to register.
- Click here to download the information brochure.
- Pay the course fees through a bank Demand Draft of requisite fees drawn in favour of "CEP-STC, IIT KHARAGPUR" payable at any nationalized bank at Kharagpur.
- Send your nomination with requisite course fee to the Course Coordinators. Click here to know the name and contact details of coordinators.
Application Deadline: January 5, 2012
Department of Mining Engineering
West Bengal- 721302
Phone: (3222) 283710, 283724