Recruitment at: North Eastern Railway
Position: Contract Medical Practitioners, Specialist/General Duty Doctors (12 posts),
3 Specialists ( 2-Physicians and 1-Gynaecology & Obstetrics) and 9 General Duty Doctors
Duration of contract: 1 year
Monthly Remuneration: Rs 39400/- for General Duty Doctor and Rs 46800/- for Specialist Doctors, fixed, if Govt. accommodation is not provided. If Railway accommodation is provided, an amount equivalent to the House Rent Allowance and License Fee of the accommodation provided will be deducted.
- For General Duty: MBBS degree
- For Specialists: PG Degree/Diploma in concerned subject
- Age : Candidates should not have completed more than 50 years as on July 29, 2012.
Selection procedure: Walk-in Interview
How to apply:
- Click here for application format
- The application format is also available on Page 7 of The Hindu dated June 28, 2012
Walk-in-Interview on: July 30, 2012 (from 10am) at Chamber of Chief Medical Director/NER/Gorakhpur. Submit application in duplicate copies latest by 10 am at the centre of interview.
North Eastern Railway Headquarters
Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh