FET JNTUH 2013 Selection Process: The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad is conducting Faculty Eligibility Test (FET) 2013 which is mandatory for all candidates. The candidates who qualify in this written examination will be eligible to appear for the interviews of faculty selections at all the affiliated colleges of JNTU Hyderabad across ten districts of Telangana region. Candidate who qualify in this examination and get selected at the college selection are considered as university approved faculty at JNTU Hyderabad.
FET JNTUH 2013 Subjects: Exam will be conducted in eighteen subjects like Civil Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics and Communications, Computer Science and Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering, Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering, Bio Technology, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English, Management Science, Environmental Science, Pharmacy and Computer Application.
Examination Pattern FET-JNTUH 2013:
- FET- JNTUH 2013 will be conducted in eighteen subject disciplines
- Entrance Examination will consist of two papers
- Exam duration is two hours with 120 objective type multiple choice questions
- Part –I will cover 40 questions in general ability, aptitude and analytical skills
- Part –II will cover 80 questions in subject specialization
- Each correct answer will be awarded one mark
- 1/4 mark will be deducted each wrong answer
- Qualifying marks for the Test is 40% for general and 30% for SC/ ST candidates