- Register today to explore your dream career.
- Claim various free eBooks today.
- Latest Happening in education sphere ( bschool , Engineering , Degree Programmes , Medicine & Allied , Study Abroad and Professional courses).
- Explore More , Learn more and plan your career.
GPAT 2014 Application Form
GPAT 2014 Application Form: Registration for Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test 2014 started on November 6, 2013. Last date for online registration is January 7, 2014.
“Predict your GPAT 2014 rank with GPAT Rank Predictor”
Before filling up GPAT 2014 Online Application Form read the instructions carefully. A detailed procedure for filling up GPAT Application Form 2014 has been given in this articleso that you do not miss out any step while filling up the details.
GPAT 2014 Registration
- Candidates are required to register online only by visiting the official website of GPAT 2014.
- Kindly keep the following things ready before starting to register online:
- Details of educational qualifications
- Scanned copy of photo with a white background (60 kb size)
- Scanned copy of signature (30 kb)
- Valid email id and phone number
- Valid credit/debit card in case you wish to pay online
- There are 2 modes of payment: Net Banking/Credit/Debit Card and cash. Cash payment can be made through online generated challan and cash deposited in any bank of State Bank of India. If you generate and print the challan on November 6, 2013, then carry the challan copies and pay the fees at the designated branch of State Bank of India on November 7, 2013. Similarly if you generate challan on November 10, 2013 then pay the fees on the next day i.e. November 11, 2013.
- Application fees are:
- Rs 1200/- + bank charges for general/OBC category
- Rs 600/- + bank charges for SC/ST/PD category
- Bank will give you a challan copy after you’ve deposited the fees. The challan copy will have journal number written on it. Before you leave the bank make sure that you are able to read the journal number clearly. After 48 hours you will receive an email and a SMS confirming that your payment data has been updated in the registration portal.
- You are then required to login and proceed with the remaining registration process. Once you’ve completed the form, View/Modify button will show on your screen. Make the changes if any by clocking on this button.
- If the data entered by you is accurate, then click on the ‘I agree’ button. The system will again ask you to confirm. Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Once you have successfully completed the process you will see a message on your screen stating ‘Thank you for successfully registering for AICTE GPAT February 2014 Exam’.
Keep visiting this page for latest information on GPAT 2014 Application. We will keep you updated about GPAT Application Form 2014.