- Register today to explore your dream career.
- Claim various free eBooks today.
- Latest Happening in education sphere ( bschool , Engineering , Degree Programmes , Medicine & Allied , Study Abroad and Professional courses).
- Explore More , Learn more and plan your career.
GPAT 2014 Application Form
GPAT 2015 Application Form: Registration for Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test 2015 will tentatively start on November 6, 2014 and will end on January 7, 2015. The application procedure comprising three stages- registration, online payment, and application form filling.
Information based on last year notification released by the exam conducting authority AICTE on GPAT Application Form procedure is covered in the writeup.
Detailed information on all the stages of GPAT 2015 Application Form is given below-
GPAT 2015 Registration
- Candidates are required to register online only by visiting the official website of AICTE.
- Kindly keep the following things ready before starting to register online:
- Details of educational qualifications
- Scanned copy of photo with a white background (60 kb size)
- Scanned copy of signature (30 kb)
- Valid email id and phone number
- Valid credit/debit card in case you wish to pay online
- Click on self registration form and provide all the asked details.On sucessful submission of the completed registration form will generate a unique 6 digit password. The password will be sent to a candidate through e-mail and sms. Now onwards, the registered candidate visiting the registration portal has to click on "existing user" and login with his/her e-mail id and the received unique 6 digit password.
GPAT 2015 Online Payment
- There are 2 modes of payment: Net Banking/Credit/Debit Card and cash. Cash payment can be made through online generated challan and cash deposited in any bank of State Bank of India. If you generate and print the challan on November 6, 2014, then carry the challan copies and pay the fees at the designated branch of State Bank of India on November 7, 2014. Similarly if you generate challan on November 10, 2014 then pay the fees on the next day i.e. November 11, 2014.
- GPAT 2015 Application Form Fee:
- Rs 1200/- + bank charges for general/OBC category
- Rs 600/- + bank charges for SC/ST/PD category
- Bank will give you a challan copy after you’ve deposited the fees. The challan copy will have journal number written on it. Before you leave the bank make sure that you are able to read the journal number clearly. After 48 hours you will receive an email and a SMS confirming that your payment data has been updated in the registration portal.
- Candidates are then required to login again the official website and proceed with the remaining registration process. Once you’ve completed the form, View/Modify button will show on your screen.
- If the data entered by a candidate is accurate, then click on the ‘I agree’ button. The system will again ask you to confirm. Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Once you have successfully completed the process you will see a message on your screen stating ‘Thank you for successfully registering for AICTE GPAT February 2015 Exam’.
- Kindly note that a choice of 3 cities for online examination center will be given to the candidates. Allotment will be made on first come first serve basis.
- Candidate is not required to send the print out of completed GPAT 2015 Application Form to AICTE office.
Keep visiting pharmacy.careers360.com for more news and feature article on GPAT 2015 Application Form.