Amrita Medical Entrance Exam 2014 is conducted by Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University for admission to undergraduate course in Bachelor in Medicine and Surgery (MBBS) and Bachelor in Dental Surgery (BDS).
Total number of seats in MBBS is 100.
Total Number of seats in BDS is 60.
Click here to Enroll AIPMT online test series to boost your AIPMT preparation
Exam name: Amrita Medical Entrance Exam 2014
Commonly known as: Amrita Medical Entrance Exam 2014
Exam type: University Level
Exam category: UG
Conducting body: Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University, Kochi
Amrita Medical Entrance Exam 2014 Eligibility Criteria
- A candidate must be at least 17 years of age as on December 31, 2014 and should not exceed 23 by the said date.
- A candidate must have passed higher secondary examination or its equivalent in the first attempt with at least 60% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and 60% marks in English separately.
- Candidates who are appearing in qualifying examination can also apply.
Amrita Medical Entrance Exam 2014 Application Procedure
Candidates should only apply online through Amrita Online Application Registration System (OARS) for taking Amrita University MBBS Entrance Exam 2014.
Click Here - To apply onlineAmrita Medical Entrance Exam 2014 Application Form
Steps for filling up OARS:
- Candidates are required to register into OARS portal using a valid email id.
- Fill up the details in the application after reading the instructions carefully. Submit the online application once you’ve filled in all the necessary details.
- Enter fee payment details, soft copy of photograph and then submit.
- You are required to print the confirmation sheet (attached address slip) that will be displayed once you’ve submitted the application on OARS portal. Separate the address slip and paste the address slip on A5 envelope and mail DD or copy of cash voucher, printed confirmation page through Registered Post/ Speed Post/Courier.
- DD should be drawn in favor of âAmrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham’ payable at Kochi. Cash voucher is available for download on the official website.
Amrita Medical Entrance Exam 2014 Admit Card
The status of application and admit card details will be available on OARS portal.
Amrita Medical Entrance Exam 2014 Important Dates
Commencement of Online Registration
March 5, 2014
Last Date of Receipt of Confirmation Sheet
April 25, 2014
Amrita Medical Entrance Exam 2014
May 18, 2014
Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Center
AIMS Ponekkara P.O
Kochi, Kerala 682 041
Phone: 0484 285 8373; 0484 400 8373
Email: [email protected]