Team Careers, 31 Jul 2013
Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Dibrugarh University, Assam invites application for four year B.Pharm and two year M.Pharm in Pharmaceutics, Pharmacognosy and Pharmaceutical Chemistry admissions for session 2013-14. Eligible candidates can apply before July 10, 2013.
Programmes at Dibrugarh University:
- B. Pharm.: Four year
- M. Pharm.: Pharmaceutics, Pharmacognosy and Pharmaceutical Chemistry – Two year
- B. Pharm.: The tuition fees per annum will be around Rs.6000/-
- M. Pharm.: The course fee is Rs. 50,000.00 per semester in addition to admission fee approx. of Rs. 6000.00 which may be revised by the University from time to time.
- B. Pharm.: Candidates must have passed 10+2 in Sciences Stream from recognized university with not less than 50% (45% for S.C. and S.T.) marks in aggregate of Physics, Chemistry and Biology Or two-year Diploma in Pharmacy from recognized university with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate.
- M. Pharm.: Candidates must completedB. Pharm. with minimum of 55% marks from AICTE recognized institute/college/university.GPAT qualified candidates may also apply
For more information click here
How to apply at Dibrugarh University: Click here to download application form and information brochure and submit with demand Draft of Rs. 300/- drawn in favour of the “Registrar, Dibrugarh University” payable at State Bank of India, Dibrugarh University Branch (Code No. 2051) at the time of submission
Obtain from the following colleges on payment of Rs.300/-:
D.R. College, Golaghat,
J.B. College, Jorhat,
Majuli College, Majuli, Jorhat,
Sibsagar Comm. College, Sivasagar,
Tinsukia Comm. College, Tinsukia,
Dhemaji College, Dhemaji,
N.L. College, Lakhimpur,
Students Welfare Section (SWS), Dibrugarh University.
Dibrugarh University application deadline: July 10, 2013
Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Dibrugarh – 786004