Your one-stop B.Tech Counselling package with 15+ College Predictors, a printed Almanac with 1000+ FAQs on Admissions & more
What's in it for you?
- Predict your admission chances in 3000+ Colleges
- Chances are based on minute details like Rank, Caste, Home State, Gender etc.
- Unlock 15+ Engineering College Predictors including JEE Main, JEE Advanced, MHT CET, TNEA & more
- 1000+ of your most Frequently Asked Questions on B.Tech admissions answered
- A printed guide delivered to your doorstep
- Questions include Top Colleges, Preparation, Counselling Process, Admission Process, Fees, Placements & more
- A print poster covering all important dates and events for your B.Tech admissions
- Delivered to your doorstep
- Exclusive Online Sessions for Students / Parents
- Get your queries resolved live by our panel of Experts
- Regular updates on important Notifications, Announcements etc.
- Alerts delivered by Email, SMS & App Notifications
Frequently Asked Questions
B.Tech Companion gives you 360-degree guidance in your preparation, counselling and admission process through College Predictors (which predict admission chances based on your rank, category, counselling, location and more), a printed Almanac (with 1000+ FAQs on preparation, admissions, top colleges etc), a Planner (with all important dates), Webinar Sessions and Regular updates and notifications regarding B.Tech admissions.
B.Tech Companion includes college predictors for UG engineering exams such as: JEE Main, JEE Advanced, JEE Paper-2, BITSAT, TS EAMCET, AP EAMCET, COMEDK, KCET, MHT CET, UPSEE, WBJEE, TNEA, KEAM, CUSAT CAT, GGSIPU CET.
Once you purchase the companion, you will get early access to the college predictors as they get updated. We will notify you for all the updates via emails and SMS. You will also get exclusive access to our Webinars via email. The Almanac and Planner will be delivered to your doorstep.
5000+ Students benefited from our Companion in 2018
College predictors helped me to timely shortlist the best colleges for me. Kudos to the team for making this tool.Mayank Vijayvargiya, Engineering Aspirant
One of the best platform for guidance to students who are confused after class 12th. The in depth information in the companion helped me a lot. Cheers!Santhosh Karthik, Engineering Aspirant
I was really satisfied by the information and the support provided by careers360 during the B.Tech admission of my son. Keep up the good work!Kishore Kumar Prasad, Parent