Careers360 is glad to announce first of its kind National Level Campaign for aspiring lawyers of tomorrow. This competition is designed to challenge your Interpersonal Skills, Analytical Ability, Creativity, Writing Skills, Research Skills, Logical Thinking Ability and Perseverance. Ability and understanding of a lawyer could break or make through this challenge. If you have the zeal in you, you can be the best aspiring lawyer of the country with dream internships, certifications, getting published and cash prizes too.
Kindly Register for Detailed guidelines.
- Cash prizes worth up to INR 70,000 to Top 7 Winners!
- Law Certifications worth Rs. 1 lakh by MyLaw.net.
- 50+ Smart Packs and Books by Lexis Nexis.
- StayUpdated App Subscription from Indian Lawyers Forum worth INR 1 lakh+.
- Certificate of participation for all the teams on successful completion of Round 1.
- Certificate of Excellence for top 7 winners of the competition.
- Certification of Achievement to Top 35 participants.
- GoIbibo cash worth Rs. 2000/- to all participants qualifying after Task 1.
- Paytm Cash to all the registered teams.
- Internship Opportunity with Anand & Anand.
- A chance to get published on Careers360 platform and an International Journal of Legal Desire.
- Enhance your research and writing skills.
- Enhance your convincing skills.
- A challenge/ Recognition.
- EligibilityStudents pursuing regular courses of LLB, LLM.
- Selection CriteriaAll the eligible students registering before 28th August,2016
The challenge is bifurcated into two rounds:
All the registered teams are participating in this round. Round 1 includes 2 tasks. Both the tasks are mandatory to qualify for Round 2.Task 1 is a Qualifier, Task 2 is an eliminator. Top 350 participants will qualify for Round 2.
Share your college experience using your referral code & inspire 5 others to do the same using your code.
Pick three different scenes which may be from a movie or a TV show that illustrate a point of law, describe the law and also share a creative tagline to go with that image.
The participants need to submit an article of their choice from the list of topics. The winners of this round will defend their opinion on our social media platform.
- 01 10th August - Registration starts
- 02 10th August - Task 1 & Task 2 begins
- 03 7th September - Registration Ends
- 04 12th September - Task 1 & Task 2 Ends
- 05 15th September - Round 1 Results
- 06 15th September - Round 2 Task 1 (Article Submission)
- 07 22nd September - Round 2 Task 1 End Date
- 08 3rd October - Round 2 Task 1 Results
- 09 5th October - Round 2 Task 2
- 010 10th October - Results