WHAT IS CAPITAL MARKET ?
Eligibility for UG:
- Candidates passed in HSC examination from a recognized state or National Board of Education
Eligibility for PG:
- Graduation or Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized institute or University.
- Students with previous degrees in commerce subjects like finance and economics are preferred for this courseWork experience is preferred but not mandatory
SCOPE OF CAPITAL MARKET
As per a report by Goldman Sachs, capital markets have boosted economic growth worldwide, creating employment opportunities as well as real wage growth in recent years. What is interesting is that the market, which currently stands at $140 trillion, is expected to grow beyond $200 trillion in the coming years. This indicates an excellent time for fresh graduates with specialisation in capital market. Further, with elimination of trade barriers and relaxation in government restrictions all over the world resulting in rise of foreign investment, private organisations and investors are capitalising this opportunity by investing as well as attracting investments in their shares. Such investment opportunities need the expertise of capital market managers, who can facilitate the processes with their knowledge of the financial market. Also, students with specialisation in capital market management can be part of services like venture capital financing, growth financing, recapitalisations, business sales, private placements offered by private capital market corporations.
- Capital Market Products Process Players and participants
- Corporate Finance
- Derivatives and Risk Management
- Financial Accounting & Reporting
- Fixed Income Securities & valuation
- Fundamental & Technical Analysis
- Indian insurance environment
- Macro Economics
- Private Equity and Venture Capital
- Role of Regulators in Financial Markets
- Goldman Sachs
- Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporatio...
- JP Morgan Chase
- Morgan Stanley
COURSE LEVEL DETAILS
QNA - COURSE QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Join this QNA topic to get updates about latest happenings about the course!
- 508 Joined
- 5 Questions