CAT +3 More
|CAT||05 Aug, 2021 - 20 Sep, 2021 (Tentative)||Application - Start date | Mode: Online|
|24 Sep, 2021 - 27 Sep, 2021 (Tentative)||Application Correction - Start date | Mode: Online|
|15 Oct, 2021 - 28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Others - Mock Test | Mode: Online|
|25 Oct, 2021 - 28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Admit Card - Start date | Mode: Online|
|28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Exam - Exam date | Mode: Online|
|06 Dec, 2021 - 10 Dec, 2021 (Tentative)||Answer Key - Response sheet | Mode: Online|
|01 Jan, 2022 (Tentative)||Result - Result date | Mode: Online|
|XAT||30 Nov, 2021||Application - Last date - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|20 Dec, 2021 - 02 Jan, 2022||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|02 Jan, 2022||Exam | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
PGDM (Infrastructure Management) program is an AICTE-approved two-year full-time specialized programme for fresh or recent graduates who are passionate about pursuing a career in infrastructure.
In the first year, students complete a core curriculum that provides a thorough, integrated grounding in management & infrastructure essentials while at the same time get exposure to a healthy dose of site visits, independent projects, and finally, end with a summer internship. The idea is to make an impact on the summer recruiters on the program’s delivery which is unquestionably challenging, focused, and “real world”. In the second year, students round off their degree with umpteen number of elective courses.
Selection based on:
- Valid Entrance Test Score
- Personal Interview
- Academic Performance
- Relevant Work Experience
- Extra-curricular Activities
- Candidates must hold a Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of 50% marks (45% marks for reserved category) or equivalent CGPA of any recognized university in India or abroad.
- The Bachelor's Degree must entail a minimum of three years of education after completion of higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent.
- In case the candidates are awarded grades / CGPA instead of marks, the equivalence of percentage will be considered.
- AIIM accepts valid national-level entrance test scores as per AICTE guidelines (CAT/XAT/CMAT/GMAT preferred)
Not at par with other mba colleges
Joined On: 23 Oct' 15
Education Interest: n/a
- Batch of 2016
- PGDM Infrastructure Management