- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Information Technology is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by the Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak.
As per the admission policy of the Government of Haryana, 75% of the total intake is filled by the Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES) through “Online” off-campus counseling on the basis of merit of JEE. The remaining 25% Management quota seats (including 15% NRI seats) will be filled directly by the college on the basis of merit.
The candidate should be a pass in 10+2 examination from recognized Board/University with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the following subjects:
c) Biology/ Technical Vocational subject
Obtained at least 45% marks (42.75% in case of candidate belonging to SC category) in the above subjects taken together.
LEET (Direct Admission in Second Year):
- Obtained at least 45% marks (42.75% in case of candidate belonging to SC category) in aggregate in Diploma in Engg./ The technology of a duration of 3 years or more from Haryana State Board of Technical Education or its equivalent.
- Passed B.Sc Degree from a recognized University as defined by UGC, with at least 45% marks (42.75 % in case of candidates belonging to SC category) and passed XII standard with mathematics as a subject.
Provided that in case of students belonging to B.Sc stream, shall clear the subjects of Engineering Graphics/Engineering Drawing and Engineering Mechanics of the first-year engineering program along with the second year subjects.