- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Mechanical Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad.
- Admissions to the Institute are made along with other Engineering colleges in the state through a Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) conducted by the Govt of Telangana.
- 70 % of seats are filled by Convener, EAMCET.
- 30 % of seats are reserved as Management Quota
- Diploma holders can seek admission in the second year of B.Tech courses to the extent of 10% of the intake based on the merit in the ECET (FDH) under the Lateral Entry Scheme
The qualification for admission to the First year of B.Tech Course is a pass in Intermediate (10+2) conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, Govt. of Telangana or any other examination recognized as equivalent with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry as optional subjects.
Good college with nice infrastructure.
Last Seen: 29 Jan' 17
Joined On: 29 Jan' 17
Education Interest: n/a
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2017
- B.Tech Mechanical Engineering