|NEET||01 Aug, 2021||Exam | Mode: Offline|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 5.5 Years
- Offered by: Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery is 5.5 years full-time course, which include 4.5 years of curriculum plus 1 year of rotating internship, offered by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi and approved by National Medical Commission (NMC).
Admission are through NEET examination conducted by CBSE New Delhi. Advertisement is published in National Delhi towards end Dec, examinations are conducted in April and results declared in Jun. Thereafter eligible candidates to apply online on GGSIPU website for admission to ACMS. GGSIPU prepare merit and call candidates for counselling.
- You should have attained or will attain the age of 17 (seventeen) years as on the 31st of December of the year of admission.
- Candidates should have passed the 12thClass under the 10+2 Scheme/ Senior School Certificate Examination (CSBE) or Intermediate Science (I.Sc.) or an equivalent examination of a recognised University/ Board of any Indian State with ENGLISH, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY and BIOLOGY
- Candidates who have appeared or are appearing at the qualifying examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology as the main subject and expect to pass the examination with required percentage of marks are also eligible to apply and appear in the Competitive Entrance Examination. However, their candidature will be considered only if they provide documentary evidence of having passed the qualifying examination with the required subjects and percentage of marks.
- If the Institute has to consider an examination of an Indian University or of a foreign/university to be equivalent to the 12th class under 10+2 Scheme/Intermediate Science examination, the candidates shall have to produce a certificate from the concerned Indian University/Association of the Indian Universities to the effect that the examination passed by him/her is considered by them to be equivalent to the 12th class under 10+2 Scheme/Intermediate
- The minimum aggregate of the marks in ENGLISH, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY and BIOLOGY obtained in the qualifying examination (as in the Essential Qualification at “Essential Qualification”) required for appearing in this examination are General and OBC candidates: 60%SC/ST Candidates 50%.
Excellent college.Great opportunity to wards of army soldier
Last Seen: 24 Jun' 17
Joined On: 13 Jun' 17
Education Interest: Medical
Education Level: Class 12
- Batch of 2019