- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, Kolkata
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Electrical and Electronics Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, Kolkata.
- 90% of the approved intake through WBJEE.
- 10% of the approved intake through JEE Main.
- 10% for lateral entry to a particular stream with a valid JELET score.
- Vacant seats through Direct Admission (Valid Rank Holder in JEE Main/WBJEE).
- The candidate should have passed in 10+2 with 45% Average Marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
Direct Second Year:
- The candidate should have passed in three years Diploma in Engineering granted by the Board of Technical Examination of a State Government or passed B.Sc Degree from a recognized University.