CAT +3 More
|18 Jan, 2021||Form Submission| Mode: online|
|18 Oct, 2020||Form Availablity| Mode: online|
|MAT||30 Mar, 2021 - 24 May, 2021||Application - PBT | Mode: Online|
|26 May, 2021 - 30 May, 2021||Admit Card - PBT | Mode: Online|
|30 May, 2021||Exam - PBT | Mode: Offline|
|03 Jun, 2021 - 10 Jun, 2021||Admit Card - IBT | Mode: Online|
|30 Mar, 2021 - 06 Jun, 2021||Application - IBT | Mode: Online|
|06 Jun, 2021 - 10 Jun, 2021||Exam - IBT | Mode: Online|
|30 Mar, 2021 - 07 Jun, 2021||Application - CBT | Mode: Online|
|10 Jun, 2021 - 13 Jun, 2021||Admit Card - CBT | Mode: Online|
|13 Jun, 2021||Exam - CBT | Mode: Online|
|02 Apr, 2021||Result - February 2021 session | Mode: Online|
|24 Mar, 2021||Exam - CBT-Phase 2 | Mode: Online|
|10 Mar, 2021 - 22 Mar, 2021||Application - CBT-Phase 2 | Mode: Online|
|22 Mar, 2021||Admit Card - CBT-Phase 2 | Mode: Online|
|08 Mar, 2021 - 20 Mar, 2021||Exam - IBT | Mode: Online|
|05 Mar, 2021 - 17 Mar, 2021||Admit Card - IBT | Mode: Online|
|04 Jan, 2021 - 16 Mar, 2021||Application - IBT | Mode: Online|
|06 Mar, 2021||Exam - PBT | Mode: Offline|
|03 Mar, 2021||Admit Card - PBT | Mode: Online|
|04 Jan, 2021 - 03 Mar, 2021||Application - PBT | Mode: Online|
|CAT||25 Jul, 2021 (Tentative)||Advertisement - notice | Mode: Online|
|02 Aug, 2021 - 20 Sep, 2021 (Tentative)||Application - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|24 Sep, 2021 - 27 Sep, 2021 (Tentative)||Application Correction - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|15 Oct, 2021 - 28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Others - Mock Test | Mode: Online|
|25 Oct, 2021 - 28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Admit Card - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Exam - exam date | Mode: Online|
|06 Dec, 2021 - 10 Dec, 2021 (Tentative)||Answer Key - response sheet | Mode: Online|
|01 Jan, 2022 (Tentative)||Result - result date | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Telecom Management is a two years (4 Semester) full-time postgraduate course offered by Balaji Institute of Telecom and Management, Tathawade and approved by AICTE.
It is an AICTE approved Two Year Full-Time program in Management with focus on Telecom Management.
The program offers specializations in Telecom, Systems*, Business Analytics, Operations & Supply Chain Management including Logistics, Artificial Intellegence, Machine Learning and Deep Learning
The program is designed with a holistic approach to business management including general management, marketing, finance subjects.
We have successfully completed one collaborative training programme in Telecom Systems and Applications with the Centre for Excellence in Telecom Technology & Management, MTNL, Mumbai (A Government of India Enterprise).
Only Engineers with specialization in Electronics, E&TC/ Telecommunications/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Instrumentation/ Electrical / Mechanical are eligible for admission to this course.
Any eligible candidate who applies to Sri Balaji Society for a MBA program goes through
- CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT or MH-CET. MAT
- A Group Discussion,
- Personal Interview; and
- Written test of English
Based on the cumulative score from these, the merit list is prepared and admissions are granted.
A candidate desirous of admission to MBA program should:
- Be a graduate from a UGC recognized University with minimum 50% aggregate marks (45% for reserved category).
- Students currently in the final year of their graduation and confident of securing a minimum of 50% aggregate marks may also apply for the MBA courses. Admission committee may give more weightage to higher marks in graduation.
- It is imperative that the candidate should have taken at least one exam out of CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT or MH-CET. MAT exams held after in Sep 2019 to March 2020 will be considered for admission to academic year 2020-22. We believe that true talent cannot be judged on the basis of the score granted by any entrance exam. Hence, we do not have a cut off score below which if the candidate scores cannot apply to the program.
- Students seeking admission in MBA Telecom (specialization in Telecom/ Systems*/ Business Analytics/ Operations & Supply Chain Management) should be Engineers with specialization in Electronics/ E&TC;/ Telecommunications/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Instrumentation/ Electrical / Mechanical.
- For Students seeking admission in MBA program for specialization in Finance, the preferred educational qualification is commerce. Students from other science streams are discouraged. However, for Marketing specialization in a MBA program, students from any discipline can apply.