- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore
Bachelor of Science in Nursing is four years full-time course. Affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore and approved by INC.
These seats are filled up through RGUHS. Government Nursing College does not come under BMCRI but the staff of the college is used for teaching purpose.
The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on 31st December of the year in which admission is sought.
- 10+2 class passed with Science (PCB) & English Core/English Elective with aggregate of 45% marks from recognized board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent Board.
- Student shall be medically fit.
- Students appearing in 10+2 examination in Science conducted by National Institute of Open School with 45% marks.
- Student shall be admitted once in a year.