The college has hostel facilities available for only girls. The selection for admission is to be made according to merit and good conduct after admission. There is accommodation for only 24 boarders. The Hostel is named "Kushavadra Girls Hostel" which is managed by one Superintendent, one Deputy Superintendent, Two caretakers, One Cook & One helper with 24x7 security personnel. The Hostel flooding charges are extra & revised from time to time bearing upon the market price. The hostel authorities are also committed to providing hygienic foods which include both veg & non-veg foods.
The college has a Wi-Fi facility for the students and staff.
The college is having a spacious Library with a reading room facility for the students with a capacity of 18000 Books, 8 monthly Magazines, and 7 daily Newspapers.
1. (a) The college Library is kept open from 10-00 A.M to 4-00 P.M on all working days of the college.
(b) The Principal reserves the right to alter the working hours at his discretion.
(c) The first and last hours of every working day are set apart for office work of the library.
(d) Notice shall be issued from time to time by the Principal/professor in charge of the library regarding the hours of issue and return of books to all categories of borrowers.
2. A person, even if otherwise qualified for admission into the Library, shall not be admitted into the Library premises if he is not of sound mind or is not clean in person or dress.
3. No book should be taken out of the Library without the knowledge of the Librarian and until it has been properly entered in the Loan Register and the entry attested by the borrower.
4. Each borrower must examine the condition of the book before leaving the issue counter. In case mutilations are discovered later the borrower will be held responsible which will make him liable for such penalties as may be imposed by the principal.
5. No marginal to other note or marking shall be made in the Library books, nor shall any picture, or map page be removed or torn or otherwise disfigured.
6. Any books lost, damaged, or defaced by a borrower must be replaced by him. If the book is of a set or series and the volume cannot be obtained singly, the whole set or series must be replaced by the borrower. If the book is rare or irreplaceable the borrower must pay ten times the cost of the book. (letter no.62415(91)/HE dt.9.01).
The college has a departmental based laboratory facility for the students.
The college has a canteen of its own inside the campus to provide this indispensable facility to the inmates of the campus.
There is a First Aid facility in college available in the NSS & YRC center of the college.
The College has there is a well-equipped computer lab of the College. The lab possesses 60 nos. of Computers with internet facility for students and staff of the college. The college is also providing a WiFi facility for the students. The computer Lab is being guided & monitored by 2 Trained Faculty members, 2 Data Entry Operators & 1 Lab attendant. Very shortly this institution is going to have a modernized computer Lab with 64 more PCs from RUSA funds.
The College has a Gymnasium for the use of students and staff for the development of their physical fitness. It remains open daily for two hours each in the morning and evening.
The college has a sprawling playground with facilities for indoor and outdoor games such as football, volley, cricket, basketball, and badminton. Indoor games facilities include carom, chess and table tennis.
The college has good networking for the alumni association.
The College has a Guesthouse for the accommodation of outside guests and dignitaries.