|NEET MDS||31 Dec, 2020||Result | Mode: Online|
|16 Dec, 2020||Exam | Mode: Online|
|09 Dec, 2020||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|26 Oct, 2020 - 15 Nov, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
|26 Oct, 2020||Advertisement | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Bharati Vidyapeeth, Pune
Master of Dental Surgery in Paedodontics and Preventive Dentistry is 3 years full-time course. Offered by Bharati Vidyapeeth, Pune and approved by DCI.
The candidates must have appeared and cleared the NEET-MDS examinations.
- The candidate must be an Indian National.
- The candidates must have appeared and cleared the NEET-MDS examinations.
- The Candidate must have passed B.D.S. examination from a Dental College recognized by Dental Council of India.
- The candidate must have completed the one-year compulsory rotating internship on or before 31-03-2017. He/she will have to produce a certificate of completion of internship before joining the course.
- The candidate should possess a permanent registration with any State Dental Council or Dental Council of India. If the registration certificate is not submitted within one month after admission to the postgraduate course, admission to course will be cancelled.
- Candidates who have passed Post Graduate Diploma course recognized by the DCI, of the duration of 2 years in particular specialty will be eligible for admission in MDS in the same specialty and the duration of his/her MDS course will be 2 years.