Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology, Lucknow
is CIPET placements for Public sector company or corporation?
CIPET placements are for both public and private sector companies. Names include Reliance Industries, Napco Group of Companies, Reynolds, Inventa Technologies etc.
Is Stipend for CIPET Student for Pg Course without Gate?
I could not understand your question properly. What I understood was that you are asking about the placement and package scenario of the college. Highest package vary every year according to the cocmpanies.
Highest package till date is 9 lpa. Average package in 2018 was 3.6 lpa for Plastic Engineering.
Nowadays, many Placements accreditions have been awarded to CIPET so the chances are more.
Hope it helps you.
Is fees structure of MTech Plastic technology for CIPET Guindy?
The cipet for plastic technology is 20k for per semester and hostel is not included in fees
Hope above information is useful for you
My rank is 484 sc category, will you to get chance for CIPET guindy?
Below I am mentioning the cutoff marks for previous year's for different courses at CIPET, Chennai for SC category:
BE Plastic Technology 147 marks
BE Manufacturing Engineering 166 marks
BE Plastic Technology 169 marks
BE Manufacturing Engineering 162 marks
You can compare your marks with these cutoffs to get some idea about your admission.
You should also check their official website for more details-> https://www.cipet.gov.in/
Hi mg general rank is 481 tancet.... Mechanical engg....will get into ceg, mit or cipet?
See you have a decent rank in TANCET 2019. You might find it difficult to get into CEG with Mechanical Engineering there as the seats are filled first there. You have a chance in the other two but the trends change every year so be hopeful.
Good Luck !!
What is the admission procedure of M.TECH Plastic tecnology and M.E.CAD/CAM in CIPET -IPT Chennai
If you have completed your 10 th standard or equivalent, you are eligible to apply for the diploma courses at any of the CIPET centres. Age is not a criteria. Similarly for the Post Graduate Diplomas there is an eligibility requirement of a 3 year degree or diploma course with relevant subjects.
- Admission to all CIPET Diploma & Post Diploma and Post Graduate Diploma, courses are carried out through an online admission system. Applicants need to sit for the all India Computer Based Test (CBT) JEE. Selection is based on performance in the Joint Entrance Examination.
- Successful candidates selected for the course will be provided a provisional admission through a call letter. The candidate must accept the allotment of admission within the stipulated date else the admission will be cancelled and a wait listed candidate will be allotted the academic seat.
You can check more details at this site-> https://www.cipet.gov.in/academics/admissions_diploma_programs.php
Can zoology honours student apply for Cipet exam?
CIPET JEE is an online Joint Entrance Examination that CIPET conducts every year. It is conducted online for offering admission to courses such as DPT (Diploma in plastic technology), PGD-PTQM (Postgraduate Diploma in Plastic Technology and Quality Management), PD-PMD with CAD/CAM (Postgraduate in Plastic Mould Design with CAD/CAM, DPMT (Diploma in Plastic Mould Technology), PGD-PPT (Postgraduate Diploma in Plastic Processing and Testing).
The different courses offered at CIPET have different academic eligibility conditions. The CIPET JEE eligibility criteria for academic qualification are available below:
- PGD-PPT: 3 years degree in science is essential with chemistry as one of the mandatory subjects.
- PGD-PTQM: 3 years degree in science is necessary with mandatory subjects as physics, chemistry, and mathematics
- PD-PMD with CAD/CAM: 3 years diploma is mandatory in mechanical, plastics technology, tool/production/production engineering, mechatronics, automobile engineering, tool and die making or DPMT/DPT
- DPMT and DPT: Students who have passed class X with the subjects mathematics, science and English can apply for the course
- The candidate must have passed (10+2) from a certified board with compulsory subjects being mathematics, chemistry, and physics.
Hope this helps you
Best of luck
Sir cipet ka admission kab tak Hoga
As you ask about c i p e t exam so the last date of applying for this exam was the fourth of July and the date of releasing call letter was 13 of July 2019 ...
for more information click here:
All the best!!
Will industrial chemistry student of ug level appear at msc of cipet 2020? After getting msc from cipet will any one appear in net exam?
If you're asking regarding MSc Polymer Science then, yes a person having done BSc degree with Industrial Chemistry as one of the major subject will be able to pursue this course.
This is offered at the following institutes
CIPET : IPT - Ahmedabad, affiliated to Gujarat University(GU), Ahmedabad
CIPET : IPT - Bhubaneswar, affiliated to Utkal University, Bhubaneswar
CIPET : IPT - Kochi, affiliated to Cochin University of Science & Technology, Kochi
Now, coming to your second question, appearing for NET Exam, the eligibility criteria for it is that candidates should have scored at least 55% aggregate marks (50% for SC/ST, OBC- NCL, PwD) in Master's Degree or equivalent examination from university recognized by UGC.
You can apply for NET exam in future.
Hope, this helps
Is plastic technology is an good career in CIPET?
If you have interest in plastic engineering then you can surely opt for that. But speaking frankly the the placement are close to zero in india for plastic engineers as their demand is more in abroad. Even the research has been conducted which says that plastic engineering is the least payed job in the world. So if you are passionate then only you go for that otherwise choose some other course.
I hope you will find my answer helpful.
All the best.