The college has Fourteen students (SC/ST Boys) that can be accommodated in the college hostel provided with all facilities.
The college has a Students' health home has arranged a regional center on the college premises with all the help from the college. Any student of the college may avail of free medical counseling, health check-up facility, and medicines from the center.
The college has a gym facility for all the students.
1. The college library presently has more than 20,000 books. These include textbooks and rare costly reference books and updated information books.
2. The college subscribes to journals, newspapers, and periodicals.
3. The college library remains open to all college staff and students from 8.30 am to 5 pm on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday; 10.30 am to 5 pm on Tuesday and Thursday and 10.30 am to 2 pm on Saturday.
4. Reading: Students are allowed to use the reading room for reading purposes upon submission of their reading cards.
5. Borrowing: Each student is provided with a lending Card (two for Hons. and one for General students) for borrowing books. Books can be borrowed for a period of 7 days. A fine of fifty paise per day will be charged if books are not submitted within the due date. If a library card is lost duplicate card will be issued on submission of Rs.3/- (Reference card) and Rs.5/- (lending card)
6. Disregarding of library rules, indiscipline and misbehavior will render students liable to be denied access to the library.
7. The college has also departmental libraries to cater to the needs of students of respective departmental students. All Hons. Students may access this library at any time subject to prior permission. In some cases, they may even borrow books from the library after their final test examinations. 8. The students may consult the library book manuals for respective departmental books and check which books are there for use.
9. Future plans: (i) The college has already made computer catalogs for all the books in the library for students ready use. (ii) The college plans to install computers in the library so that a student may trace the status of a book whether that is available in the library or borrowed by someone else, how many copies of that book the library has, etc. by a click of the mouse.
The college has sports facilities for all students.
The College has a computer center in collaboration with a recognized computer organization affiliated with DOEACC. Any college student may join either certificate or diploma courses at a minimum cost. Classes are held there beyond college hours and on holidays. The college has its own computer room with about 30 computers. The college is planning to start a computer literacy program for all college students at a nominal cost.
The college runs one newly constructed well located and airy canteen for the benefit of students.
The college has a large seminar hall with a 30+ seating capacity and is equipped with all modern amenities. The seminar hall facilitates the students & teachers to hold seminars and other group activities without disrupting normal classes.
The college has good networking for the alumni association.
The college has College that provides well-equipped laboratories for the different lab-based departments: Chemistry, Physics, Geography, Zoology, Mathematics, Botany, and Statistics. Laboratory rooms are large enough for air circulation, proper illumination, and students’ free movement. For all the subjects’ different laboratory rooms are used for different kinds of experiments. Some laboratories have computer facilities too. Besides routine classes, special practical classes are arranged for final practices, especially before the final university examinations. Laboratory attendants are always here to look after the needs of the students.
Our college has airy and tidy classroom, laboratories , one library , a play ground in the middle, a hostel in the backside of the college and a canteen beside Commerce building. Our college have WiFi fecilities and smart board to organise a seminar.