- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Uttar Pradesh Board of Technical Education, Lucknow
Diploma in Civil Engineering Lateral Entry is a two-year full-time course offered by Uttar Pradesh Board of Technical Education, Lucknow.
- Candidates of UPJEE (Polytechnic) have to apply online only. There is no printed application form for UPJEE (Polytechnic).
- Please ensure that you are filling the genuine application form available online at UPJEE (Polytechnic) website (HTTP://JEEcUP.NiC.IN).
- Please ensure your eligibility as per the criteria laid down for UPJEE (Polytechnic).
- All the candidates who have submitted the online application and paid the examination fee till the last date will be allowed to appear in UPJEE (Polytechnic) and they admit cards will be uploaded on the website as per schedule. The UPJEE (Polytechnic) does neither verify the information filled by the candidates in the application form nor verify any certificate of category/subcategory/educational qualification for deciding the eligibility of candidates. The certificates of educational qualification. category and subcategory (If applied underreserved category/subcategory) will be verified by the concerned institution. The candidates are, therefore, advised to ensure their eligibility. Category and subcategory (If applying under reserved category/subcategory). The JEEC will, in no way, be responsible for any wrong/incorrect information furnished by the candidate(s) in their online application form. The letter/E-mail in this regard will not be entertained by UPJEE (Polytechnic) council.
A candidate seeking admission in Diploma in Engineering should have passed the 10th or High School Examination or it is equivalent to an approved Board.