- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological University, Lonere
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Mechanical Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological University, Lonere.
Admission on the basis of score in CET or JEE Main Paper I.
Eligibility for Admission to First Year Engineering (FE Admission):
- Passed HSC or its equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry or Biotechnology or Biology or Technical or Vocational subjects and obtained at least 50 % marks (at least 45% marks, in case of Backward class categories and Persons with Disability candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only) in the above subjects taken together.
- The obtained score in CET or JEE Main Paper I.
Direct Admission to Second Year Engineering:
- Diploma holders who have passed diploma in engineering/ technology in appropriate branch with minimum 50% marks (45% marks in case of Backward class categories) from MSBTE or AICTE or respective State Technical Board Approved polytechnic colleges are eligible for admission in direct second year engineering as per norms of AICTE.
- The Candidate must be an Indian National and should have passed B.Sc. Degree from a UGC/Association of Indian Universities recognized universities with at least 50 % Marks (45 % Marks in case of candidates of backward class categories belonging only to Maharashtra State) and passed XII standard examination with Mathematics as a subject and with English as the medium of instruction at B.Sc. Level.