- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Delhi Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research University, New Delhi
Master of Public Health is two years full-time course offered by Delhi Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research University, New Delhi.
1. A candidate seeking admission to First Semester must have passed:
- a) B. Pharm. / M.B.B.S. / B.D.S. / B.H.M.S. / B.U.M.S. / B.A.M.S.DegreeexaminationofanIndianuniversity established by law in India from an institution approved by their respective Councils of India (PCI, MCI, DCI, AYUSH, Homoeopath, Ayurved, Unani councils) and has scored not less than 55 % of the maximum marks.
- b) Every student, selected for admission to a postgraduate program in any council approved institution should have obtained registration with the State Council or should obtain the same within one month from the date of his/her admission, failing which the admission of the candidate shall be cancelled.
2. It is mandatory to submit a migration certificate obtained from the respective university where the candidate had passed his/her qualifying degree.
3. A 5% relaxation will be given to SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates seeking admission.