- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Madhya Pradesh Nurses Registration Council, Bhopal
- Auxiliary Nurse and Midwifery (ANM) is a two-year full-time diploma program offered by Madhya Pradesh Nurses Registration Council, Bhopal and approved by Indian Nursing Council (INC).
- This Course is available only for girls.
- The Candidate must have passed 10 + 2 in Arts (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology, and Philosophy) and English Core/English Elective or Science or Health care Science - Vocational stream ONLY passing out from recognized Boar
- Students qualified in 10+2 Arts or Science examinations conducted by the National Institute of Open School.