- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies, Faridabad
B.Sc in Hospitality and Hotel Administration gives students the knowledge and skills to become perfect hospitality personnel. Students gain an understanding of the industry and learn how to identify and act on changing patterns of customer demand. FMS provides the students with the mix of strategic and operational skills that they need to succeed in the role.
Key areas of study:
- Food and Beverage Production Operations and Management
- International Culinary Arts and Wines
- Rooms Division and Guest Relations
- Housekeeping Management
- Restaurants, Bar and Banquet Operations and Management.
Criteria for Preparation of Merit list – Preference Wise:
I – Merits in MRNAT.
II – Marks in Qualifying Exam.
Pass in 10+2 Examination / Equivalent Examination with at least 50% marks in aggregate in 5 subjects including English as compulsory subject along with 4 subjects with the highest score out of the remaining subjects.
Rank in common entrance exam of National Council (NCHMCT) and Pass in 10+2 Examination or equivalent with at least 40% marks in aggregate in 5 subjects including English as compulsory subject along with 4 subjects with the highest score out of the remaining subjects.
Last Seen: 16 Jun' 20
Joined On: 16 Jun' 20
Education Interest: Engineering and Architecture
Education Level: In Graduation
- Batch of 2022
- B.Sc Hospitality and Hotel Administration