Master of Technology (M.Tech) in Machine Design is a two-year full-time postgraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur.
Of the sanctioned intake in any specialization, 70% seats are A – Category Seats or Convener Quota Seats. The remaining 30% of seats are B – Category Seats or Management Quota Seats.
Admissions for A – Category Seats are conducted by the Convener, PGECET Admissions through web counseling based on the rank obtained by the candidates in GATE/PGECET and the rules of reservations. The admissions are also based on Course Wise Eligibility Rules of JNTUA, Anantapur.
Admission to B – Category Seats are done by the college Management following the guidelines of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE), Hyderabad. The B – Category admissions given by the college are subject to ratification by APSCHE and JNTUA, Anantapur.
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering/Technology from any recognized university in the concerned discipline.
Round 12 : Rank - 832
Round 11 : Rank - 832
Round 10 : Rank - 832
Round 09 : Rank - 832
Round 08 : Rank - 832
Round 07 : Rank - 832
Round 06 : Rank - 832
Round 05 : Rank - 832
Round 04 : Rank - 832
Round 03 : Rank - 832
Round 02 : Rank - 832
Round 01 : Rank - 832
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of a programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics. It validates and certifies that academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
For any programme to be recognized for further studies or a profession it needs to be approved either by a University or/and by a professional council as the case may be.
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile