B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering II Shift
Giani Zail Singh Campus College of Engineering and Technology, Maharaja Ranjit Singh Punjab Technical University, Bathinda
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Maharaja Ranjit Singh Punjab Technical University, Bathinda
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Computer Science Engineering II Shift is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by Maharaja Ranjit Singh Punjab Technical University, Bathinda.
For a candidate to be eligible to apply for admission in any of the Programmes offered by MRSPTU Teaching Departments/Constituent & Affiliated Colleges,
1. Fulfill Minimum Eligibility Criteria for basic qualification.
2. Fulfill all other conditions laid down in Punjab Government Notifications for Admissions for Academic Session 2021-22.
3. Fulfill all other general eligibility criteria
Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Technical Vocational subject/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Informatics Practices/ Agriculture/ Engineering Graphics/ Business Studies. Obtained at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together. OR Passed Diploma (in Engineering and Technology) examination with at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) subject to vacancies in the First Year, in case the vacancies at lateral entry are exhausted.
College is good if you are good . Remember this thing .
- Batch of 2021
- B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering II Shift