CAT +5 More
|Course||Particulars||For Indian / SAARC / NRI||Foreign Nationals|
|PGDM + Data Analytics + SAP + Artificial Intelligent (AI) & Machine Learning (ML) + Business Analytics + Dual Specializations & Much more . .||Registration fee||Rs. 50,000/-||Rs. 50,000/-|
|1st Installment||Rs. 230,000/-||Rs. 330,000/-|
|2nd Installment||Rs. 230,000/-||Rs. 230,000/-|
|3rd Installment||Rs. 180,000/-||Rs. 1800,000/-|
|Total||Rs. 690,000/-||Rs. 790,000/-|
Hostel & another fee:
- Hostel Fee for Boys & Girls - Rs. 1,08,000/- per annum
- Campus Security Deposit (Refundable) – Rs. 20,000/-
- Exam fee should be paid as per notification.
|ATMA||26 Apr, 2021 - 23 May, 2021||Application - May session | Mode: Online|
|26 May, 2021 - 30 May, 2021||Admit Card - May session | Mode: Online|
|30 May, 2021||Exam - May session | Mode: Online|
|05 Jun, 2021||Result - May session | Mode: Online|
|03 May, 2021||Result - April session | Mode: Online|
|21 Apr, 2021 - 25 Apr, 2021||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|25 Apr, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
|23 Apr, 2021 - 24 Apr, 2021||Others - Mock test | Mode: Online|
|02 Mar, 2021 - 20 Apr, 2021||Others - Last date to printing the application | Mode: Online|
|02 Mar, 2021 - 18 Apr, 2021||Application | Mode: Online|
|02 Mar, 2021 - 17 Apr, 2021||Others - Closure of payment gateway | Mode: Online|
|MAT||30 Mar, 2021 - 24 May, 2021||Application - PBT- May session | Mode: Online|
|26 May, 2021 - 30 May, 2021||Admit Card - PBT- May session | Mode: Online|
|28 May, 2021 - 10 Jun, 2021||Admit Card - IBT- May session | Mode: Online|
|30 May, 2021||Exam - PBT- May session | Mode: Offline|
|30 May, 2021 - 13 Jun, 2021||Exam - IBT- May session | Mode: Online|
|30 Mar, 2021 - 07 Jun, 2021||Application - CBT- May session | Mode: Online|
|30 Mar, 2021 - 09 Jun, 2021||Application - IBT- May session | Mode: Online|
|10 Jun, 2021 - 13 Jun, 2021||Admit Card - CBT- May session | Mode: Online|
|13 Jun, 2021||Exam - CBT- May session | Mode: Online|
|02 Apr, 2021||Result - February session | Mode: Online|
|24 Mar, 2021||Exam - CBT-February session | Mode: Online|
|10 Mar, 2021 - 22 Mar, 2021||Application - CBT- February session | Mode: Online|
|22 Mar, 2021||Admit Card - CBT- February session | Mode: Online|
|08 Mar, 2021 - 20 Mar, 2021||Exam - IBT- February session | Mode: Online|
|05 Mar, 2021 - 17 Mar, 2021||Admit Card - IBT- February session | Mode: Online|
|04 Jan, 2021 - 16 Mar, 2021||Application - IBT- February session | Mode: Online|
|06 Mar, 2021||Exam - PBT- February session | Mode: Offline|
|04 Jan, 2021 - 03 Mar, 2021||Application - PBT- February session | Mode: Online|
|03 Mar, 2021||Admit Card - PBT- February session | Mode: Online|
|CAT||25 Jul, 2021 (Tentative)||Advertisement - notice | Mode: Online|
|02 Aug, 2021 - 20 Sep, 2021 (Tentative)||Application - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|24 Sep, 2021 - 27 Sep, 2021 (Tentative)||Application Correction - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|15 Oct, 2021 - 28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Others - Mock Test | Mode: Online|
|25 Oct, 2021 - 28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Admit Card - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Exam - exam date | Mode: Online|
|06 Dec, 2021 - 10 Dec, 2021 (Tentative)||Answer Key - response sheet | Mode: Online|
|01 Jan, 2022 (Tentative)||Result - result date | Mode: Online|
|CMAT||09 Apr, 2021||Answer Key - Final Answer Key | Mode: Online|
|09 Apr, 2021||Result | Mode: Online|
|03 Apr, 2021 - 05 Apr, 2021||Others - Answer key objection date | Mode: Online|
|03 Apr, 2021||Answer Key - Provisional Key | Mode: Online|
|31 Mar, 2021||Exam - Shift 2 | Mode: Online|
|31 Mar, 2021||Exam - Shift 1 | Mode: Online|
|24 Mar, 2021 - 31 Mar, 2021||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|04 Mar, 2021 - 07 Mar, 2021||Others - Application form correction | Mode: Online|
|04 Feb, 2021 - 02 Mar, 2021||Others - Re-opening of application fee payment window | Mode: Online|
|10 Feb, 2021 - 01 Mar, 2021||Application - Re-opening of registration | Mode: Online|
|23 Dec, 2020 - 30 Jan, 2021||Application | Mode: Online|
|GMAT||20 Apr, 2020||Application - Appointments for test date - Start Date | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
The two-year full-time PGDM programme offered at Global Institute of Business Studies (GIBS) is designed to create world-class business leaders. The programme, imparts both theoretical and practical knowledge of the different functional areas of management.
We constantly update our curriculum to ensure that our students meet current industry expectations based on inputs from industry and academic experts. For instance, students explore the latest developments in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Business Analytics. Our curriculum also includes learning through case studies, expert sessions, and College to Corporate sessions, among others.
Specializations (Dual Specializations program)
- Marketing Management (Mandatory)
- Finance Management
- Human Resource Management
- International Business Management
- Operations & Supply Chain Management
- Business Analytics Management
- Entrepreneurship Management
PGDM Curriculum Includes Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Business Analytics (BA) Includes
- 5 Value added certification programs by foreign professors
- 7 Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) from IIM/ IIT/ISB Etc
- Business Pace Program,
- Happiness & Success program
- International Tour
- Laptop & Uniform
- Apply for GIBS: Students can apply either through an online application or by sending hard copy of the application by paying 750 Rs.
- Know more about GIBS: Students can know more about the Course, Programme Package, Fee Structure, Placements and Facilities etc.
- Interview: Students can either attend GD/PI session, Skype interview or a telephonic round of interview based on their convenience.
- Selection Process: Interview result will be intimated through SMS, Email & Call.
- Registration: Selected Candidates have to pay the Registration fee either through Online, Demand Draft within the due date specified in the selection.
- Welcome: Now you are GIBian, GIBS welcomes you to experience the New Life!!!
In order to obtain admission for two-year full time in PGDM Program, Applicants need to fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- Degree (10+2+3 or 4) in any discipline from universities and institutions recognized by AICTE/ UGC/ AIU with aggregate minimum 50% marks.
- Candidates can apply based on their scores in CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ GMAT/ CMAT / ATMA scores.
- Work experience, additional educational qualifications will get extra weightage.
- Those who have appeared for their final year graduation examinations in the current year may also apply for admission to Post Graduate program.
- NRI / Company Sponsored candidates can seek admission based on their prior record, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.