- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Maharaja Krishnakumarsinhji Bhavnagar University, Bhavnagar
Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) is a three-year full-time course offered by Maharaja Krishnakumarsinhji Bhavnagar University, Bhavnagar and and approved by Indian Nursing Council (INC).
- 10+2 class passed preferably Science (PCB)& English with an aggregate of 40% marks
- 10+2 in Arts (Mathematics. Biotechnology Economics. Political science. History. Geography. Business Business Studies, Accountancy Home science, sociology, Psychology. Philosophy) and English Core/English elective or Health Care Science - Vocational stream ONLY, Passing out from recognized Board under AISSE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent board with 40% Marks
- 10+2 vocational ANM under CBSE Board or other equivalent board from the school and recognized by Indian Nursing Council with 40% Marks.
- Registered as ANM with State Nursing Registration Council student shall be medically fit.
- students qualified in 10+2 Arts or Science examination or health care science-Vocational stream ONLY conducted by National Institute of Open School with 40% Marks.
- Student shall be admitted once in a year