Government Post Graduate College, Bilaspur

Bachelor of Tourism Administration Self Finance Government Post Graduate College, Bilaspur

Quick Facts

Total Fees
30000

Fees Details

General:
30000
Disclaimer: Data for total fees has been calculated based on all years/semesters as provided by the college. The actual fees may vary.

Course Details

  • Mode: Full time
  • Duration: 3 Years
  • Offered by: Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla

Bachelor of Tourism Administration Self Finance (BTA) is a three years full-time undergraduate course offered by Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla.

Want to know more about this course? Download Brochure

Eligibility Criteria

Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination from H.P.Board/CBSE/ICSE or any other board, considered equivalent to 10+2,by the Himachal Pradesh University,Shimla-5,with 40% marks(45% marks for SC/ST category),shall be eligible.

As per H.P University rule, 75% seats will be filled out the candidate who have passed their 10+2 examination form the school situated in Himachal Pradesh irrespective of the board. remaining 25% seats will be filled on all India basis. Other reservation rules are as per H.P.University.

Applications Open Now

IndigoLearn (India's Best CA Prep Destination)
IndigoLearn (India's Best CA ...
Apply
Manipal BBA Admissions 2020
Manipal BBA Admissions 2020
Apply
KIIT University (KIITEE- 2020)
KIIT University (KIITEE- 2020)
Apply
UPES BA Admissions 2020
UPES BA Admissions 2020
Apply
UPES B.Sc Admissions 2020
UPES B.Sc Admissions 2020
Apply
UPES BBA Admissions 2020
UPES BBA Admissions 2020
Apply
Pearl Academy - School of Business 2020
Pearl Academy - School of Bus...
Apply
View All Application Forms
Never miss exam and college updates Login

Download the Careers360 App on your Android phone

Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile

Careers360 App
150M+ Students
24,000+ Colleges
500+ Exams
1500+ E-books