|26 Jul, 2021 - 05 Aug, 2021||Late Fee Application - With late fee of Rs. 500 | Mode: Online|
|06 Aug, 2021 - 10 Aug, 2021||Late Fee Application - With late fee of Rs. 1000 | Mode: Online|
|08 Aug, 2021 - 11 Aug, 2021||Application Correction | Mode: Online|
|11 Aug, 2021 - 16 Aug, 2021||Late Fee Application - With late fee of Rs. 5000 | Mode: Online|
|12 Aug, 2021||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|17 Aug, 2021 - 18 Aug, 2021||Late Fee Application - With late fee of Rs. 10000 | Mode: Online|
|19 Aug, 2021 - 25 Aug, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
|26 Jun, 2021 - 25 Jul, 2021||Application - Without late fee | Mode: Online|
|25 Jun, 2021||Advertisement | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada
Bachelor of Technology in Information Technology is a four years full-time undergraduate engineering program offered by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada and approved by AICTE.
Category A seats – 70% of the sanctioned intake are under this category and these seats are filled by EAMCET Convenor.
Category B seats – 30% of the sanctioned intake in each course are made by the competent authority of the Government of A.P. through the online admission process.
- A candidate should have completed 16 years of age as on 31st December of the Academic Year for which the admissions are being conducted.
- NRI Candidates (sons and daughters of NRIs) – 5% – Eligibility: A pass in the qualifying examination with not less than 50% of marks in the prescribed group subjects or 50% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination or CGPA equivalent to 5 on a scale of 10
- The remaining seats shall be filled with candidates including from other States and Union Territories who have secured rank at AIEEE and secured not less than 45% of marks in the prescribed group subjects in the qualifying examination.
- The seats remaining unfilled from (ii) & (iii) above shall be filled with eligible candidates on merit basis who have passed the qualifying examination (10+2) of the Board of Intermediate Education, A.P. with the prescribed group and obtained at least 45% marks in the prescribed group / 40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved categories and secured a rank at the Common Entrance Test.
- The seats remaining unfilled from (ii), (iii) & (iv) above shall be filled with candidates on merit basis securing not less than 45% (40% in case of reserved categories) in the prescribed group subjects taken together / aggregate marks in the qualifying examination.
B. Tech (Lateral Entry)
- An additional 20% are admitted at lIB.Tech. level under lateral entry scheme based on ECET rank from diploma and B.Sc. streams.