The above details are taken from the data submitted with with AICTE. It is to be noted that Enrolment numbers pertain to the 1st year of the batch for which placement data is shown. There is a possibility of placement data being more than enrolment numbers due to lateral enrolment of students.
|10 Jun, 2020||Form Submission| Mode: online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi
Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science Engineering is a four-year full-time second shift course offered by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi and approved by All India Council for Technical Education.
- The student should have passed the CET exam conducted by GGSIP University. the admission would be on the basis of merit
- All the admission will be made through online counseling sessions to be conducted by the University.
- Passed/ appearing in 10+2pattern or equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 55% marks in PCM (including Practicals) provided the candidate has passed in each subject separately. candidate must additionally have passed English as a subject of study (core or elective) in the qualifying examination.
- Candidate should have below than 21 years
- He/She should have passed the exam conducted by GGSIP University. the admission would be on the basis of merit
- Lateral Entry-
Three-year diploma in any of the following branches of engineering and technology with a minimum of 60% in aggregate from any recognized diploma awarding Institute/ University/ Board recognized by AICTE.