|11 Aug, 2020||Form Submission| Mode: online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi
Bachelor of Technology in Electrical and Electronics Engineering is four-years full-time course offered by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi and approved by All India Council for Technical Education.
- The Student should have passed the CET exam conducted by GGSIP University. the admission would be on the basis of merit
- All the admission will be made through online counseling sessions to be conducted by the University
- Passed/ appearing in 10+2 pattern or equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 55% marks in PCM (including Practicals) provided the candidate has passed in each subject separately. candidate must additionally have passed English as a subject of study (core or elective) in the qualifying examination.
- Candidate should have below than 21 years
- He/She should have passed the CET exam conducted by GGSIP University. the admission would be on the basis of merit
- Lateral Entry-
Three-year diploma in any of the following branches of engineering and technology with a minimum of 60% in aggregate from any recognized diploma awarding Institute/ University/ Board recognized by AICTE.
Best College where Education and Extra curriculum is no.1
Last Seen: 04 Oct' 16
Joined On: 23 Aug' 16
Education Interest: n/a
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2013
- B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering