- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University, Bareilly
Master of Commerce (M.Com) is a full-time two-year postgraduate course offered by the Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University, Bareilly.
Admissions will be given on the basis of the merit list.
- The minimum qualifying percentage at the graduate level for admission of general category and other backward class candidates who have passed B.Com Graduate Examination is 45 while the minimum qualifying percentage for admission for SC and ST is 40.
- Students who have passed the BA / BS-C Graduate Examination, who have passed the examination as an institutional student with Mathematics / Economics subject in the first, second and third year, are eligible as per rules for admission to M.Com.
- Students passing the B.B.A. can take admission to M.Com first year.
- Reservation rules will be applied in accordance with graduate admission.
- The weighting will be the same as graduation.