Hostel fee of Rs 42000/- Per Year
|NEET||13 Jul, 2021 - 06 Aug, 2021||Application | Mode: Online|
|07 Aug, 2021||Late Fee Application - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|08 Aug, 2021 - 12 Aug, 2021||Application Correction | Mode: Online|
|09 Sep, 2021 (Tentative)||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|12 Sep, 2021||Exam | Mode: Offline|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 5.5 Years
- Offered by: Swami Rama Himalayan University, Dehradun
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) course is the duration of 5.5 years, which include 4.5 years of curriculum plus 1 year of rotating internship. The courses offered by Swami Rama Himalayan University, Dehradun and approved by National Medical Commission.
The process of admissions to the undergraduate program is similar to that of Post Graduate. National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) merit list is the basis for counselling for admissions into MBBS. All admissions are done under the overall supervision of the State Government.
No Candidate shall be allowed to be admitted to the Medical Curriculum of first Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) Course until:
1. He/she shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December, of the year of admission to the MBBS course.
2. The higher secondary examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics or any other elective subjects with English at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed by the National Council for Educational Research and Training after the introduction of the 10+2+3 years educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on education.
3. The intermediate examination in science of an Indian University/Board or other recognized examining body with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology which shall include a practical test in these subjects and also English as a compulsory subject.
4. The pre-professional/pre-medical examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology, after passing either the higher secondary school examination or the pre-university or an equivalent examination. The pre-professional/pre-medical examination shall include a practical test in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and also English as a compulsory subject.
5. The first year of the three years degree course of a recognized university, with Physics, Chemistry and Biology including a practical test in three subjects provided the examination is a "University Examination" and candidate has passed 10+2 with English at a level not less than a core course.
6. B.Sc examination of an Indian University provided that he/she has passed the B.Sc examination with not less than two of the following subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology) and further that he/she has passed the earlier qualifying examination with the following subjects-Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
7. Any other examination which, in scope and standard is found to be equivalent to the intermediate science examination of an Indian University/Board, taking Physics, Chemistry, and Biology including practical test in each of these subjects and English.
Academically very good while hard to afford.
Last Seen: 27 Jan' 20
Joined On: 10 Sep' 16
Education Interest: Medical
Education Level: Graduate & Above
- Batch of 2018
If u actually want to learn come here!
Joined On: 10 Oct' 15
Education Interest: n/a
- Batch of 2017