The above details are taken from the data submitted with with AICTE. It is to be noted that Enrolment numbers pertain to the 1st year of the batch for which placement data is shown. There is a possibility of placement data being more than enrolment numbers due to lateral enrolment of students.
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Civil Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by the Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra.
The admission is based on merit in AIEEE (Now JEE) test.
- Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry I Biotechnology I Biology.
- Obtained at least 40 & 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together.
- Passed Diploma examination from an AICTE approved institution with at least 40 & 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in appropriate branch of Engineering I Technology.
- Passed B. Sc Degree from a recognized University as defined by UGC, with at least 40 & 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) and passed XII standard with Mathematics as a subject.
- Provided that in case of students belonging to B. Sc. Stream, shall clear the subjects of Engineering Graphics I Engineering Drawing and Engineering Mechanics of the first year engineering program along with the second year subjects.
- Provided further that, the students belonging to B. Sc. Stream shall be considered only after filling the supernumerary seats in this category with students belonging to the Diploma stream.
- Provided further that students, who have passed Diploma in Engineering & Technology from an AICTE approved institution or B.Sc. Degree from a recognized University as defined by UGC shall also be eligible for admission to the first year Engineering Degree courses subject to vacancies in the first year class in case the vacancies for lateral entry are exhausted. However, the admission shall be based strictly on the eligibility criteria as mentioned.