No data provided by the college for admission procedure for the latest year
The college provides admission to postgraduate and doctoral courses. The institute gives admission to Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) and Ph.D programmes. IFMR Graduate School of Business admission to the M.B.A. course is done based on candidates' scores in CAT/CMAT/NMAT/XAT/GMAT/GRE. As per the IFMR GSB Sri City admission process, the final selection of candidates for admission to the M.B.A. programme is done based on entrance score and performance in Written Ability Test (WAT) and a personal interview (PI). The college accepts CAT/CMAT/GATE/GMAT/GRE/NET JRF/NMAT/XAT scores for admission to Ph.D courses. An online personal interview is also conducted by the college for Ph.D admission. Candidates need to visit IFMR Graduate School of Business admission portal to fill the application form. Before apply for admission candidates must ensure that they need the eligibility criteria as only candidates who meet the eligibility criteria are eligible for IFMR GSB Sri City admission.
|IFMR GSB Sri City Placements||IFMR GSB Sri City Courses|
|IFMR GSB Sri City Facilities||IFMR GSB Sri City Reviews|
The institute offers a solo postgraduate programme - Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.). The duration of the M.B.A. course is 2 years and candidates must have passed a bachelor’s degree from a recognised university to apply for M.B.A. admission.
Minimum 60% marks in 10th, 12th and undergraduate degree + a valid score of CAT/MAT/ NMAT/CMAT/GMAT/GRE + 0 - 36 months work experience (not mandatory)
Appear for CAT/CMAT/NMAT/XAT/GMAT/GRE and obtain a valid score.
Next, fill the IFMR GSB Sri City application form by visiting the admission portal.
The college shortlists candidates for Written Ability Test (WAT) and a personal interview (PI).
Appear for WAT and PI.
The institute selects candidates for admission to the M.B.A. programme.
Candidates who are selected need to visit IFMR Graduate School of Business campus.
Complete the IFMR GSB Sri City admission process by submitting the required documents and paying course fees.
The college provides admission to seven Ph.D programmes. Some of the Ph.D courses offered by the institute are Ph.D Economics, Ph.D Data Science etc. The duration of all the Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) programmes is 6 years.
Master degree/PG Diploma/five year integrated degree/dual degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks from a recognised university
Professional qualification like ACA/FAC/AICWAI/ACSI and a valid Scores in CAT/CMAT/GATE/GMAT/GRE/NET JRF/NMAT/XAT
Ph.D Organizational Behaviour and Human Resources Management
Sit for CAT/CMAT/GATE/GMAT/GRE/NET JRF/NMAT/XAT and obtain a valid score.
Next, fill the IFMR Graduate School of Business application form.
Candidates are shortlisted for an online personal interview.
Appear for an online personal interview.
The final selection of candidates is done based on performance in entrance exam and personal interview.
The candidates who are selected need to go to the campus.
Complete the IFMR GSB Sri City admission process for Ph.D. courses by paying programme fees and submitting the documents.
Yes, candidates who have a valid score in GRE are eligible to apply for admission to M.B.A course.
Yes, for admission to the Ph.D courses, the college conducts an online personal interview.
The college accepts CAT/CMAT/NMAT/XAT/GMAT/GRE scores for admission to Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) programme.
Yes, candidates who have passed a postgraduate diploma degree from a recognised university can apply for IFMR GSB Sri City Ph.D admission.
To fill the application form of the college candidates need to visit the admission portal.
The academics is outstanding with great faculty with rich and diverse corporate experience and teaching experience. The first year consists of courses from all fields of management and the whole course structure is very well structured.
This university's MBA admissions occur through several entrance exams. NMAT is one of them.
The last year's cut-off was in the range 85-90 percentile. The score might be between 220- 230.
You have also met the sectional cutoff of this university to be eligible for a further round of nomination. This cutoff is subjected to change every year depending on various factors.
I hope it helps.
All the colleges mentioned here are known for their MBA courses and placement opportunities. So if you are considering these colleges for your post-graduation, then there are a few points that you must consider:
1. Christ University, Bangalore - Christ University is one of the top colleges when it comes to UG and PG programs. The campus life happening and the placements for MBA is very good. The average package is 7-8L per annum and the lowest is 5-6L per annum.
2. Nirma University, Ahmedabad - The college is known for its practical teaching approach and placement opportunities. The average package is around 8L per annum. The college offers good internships also.
3. BIMTECH, Noida - BIMTECH is one of the top tier colleges suited best for meritorious MBA candidates. The placement drives conducted by this college involve companies like Deloitte, EY, KPMG, Amazon and more. The average package is 7L per annum and the highest package offered is 19L per annum.
4. Welingkar, Mumbai - This college is known for its state-of-the-art infrastructure and an amazing campus life. The placements are moderate where the average package offered is 7L per annum.
5. Amrita School of Business, Coimbatore - The college has a good placement record in the past. Maximum MBA students graduating from this college have received jobs from the well-known recruiters in the industry. The average package offered is 6L per annum and the highest package offered is 12L.
6. IFMR, Chennai - IFMR is a renowned college that offers MBA with different specializations. The campus life is peaceful with all the amenities offered by the college. The placement in this college is good with the average package of 9L per annum and the highest package of 13L per annum.
After analyzing all the placement opportunities in all the colleges, in my opinion you must prefer IFMR, BIMTECH and Christ for your MBA. Apart from that, you must also consider additional factors like location, campus life and expenditure before making the final decision.
All the best!
As per the trends of previous year the cuoff for both these colleges are around 200-220 as per the level of the paper but as you know the cut off depends upon the number of seats available, the difficulty level of paper and number of candidates writing the examination hence it varies every year depending on these factors. The K. J. Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research is an autonomous business school located in Mumbai. It was established in 1981.
IFMR - Graduate School of Business a private business school located Andhra Pradesh.College offers admission to the two-year full-time Master in Business Administration.
For more information you can visit the following link:
NTA has revised the JEE Main 2023 exam dates, check the dates now.
NTA released JEE Main 2023 city intimation slip on April 1, 2023.