This university's MBA admissions occur through several entrance exams. NMAT is one of them.
The last year's cut-off was in the range 85-90 percentile. The score might be between 220- 230.
You have also met the sectional cutoff of this university to be eligible for a further round of nomination. This cutoff is subjected to change every year depending on various factors.
I hope it helps.
All the colleges mentioned here are known for their MBA courses and placement opportunities. So if you are considering these colleges for your post-graduation, then there are a few points that you must consider:
1. Christ University, Bangalore - Christ University is one of the top colleges when it comes to UG and PG programs. The campus life happening and the placements for MBA is very good. The average package is 7-8L per annum and the lowest is 5-6L per annum.
2. Nirma University, Ahmedabad - The college is known for its practical teaching approach and placement opportunities. The average package is around 8L per annum. The college offers good internships also.
3. BIMTECH, Noida - BIMTECH is one of the top tier colleges suited best for meritorious MBA candidates. The placement drives conducted by this college involve companies like Deloitte, EY, KPMG, Amazon and more. The average package is 7L per annum and the highest package offered is 19L per annum.
4. Welingkar, Mumbai - This college is known for its state-of-the-art infrastructure and an amazing campus life. The placements are moderate where the average package offered is 7L per annum.
5. Amrita School of Business, Coimbatore - The college has a good placement record in the past. Maximum MBA students graduating from this college have received jobs from the well-known recruiters in the industry. The average package offered is 6L per annum and the highest package offered is 12L.
6. IFMR, Chennai - IFMR is a renowned college that offers MBA with different specializations. The campus life is peaceful with all the amenities offered by the college. The placement in this college is good with the average package of 9L per annum and the highest package of 13L per annum.
After analyzing all the placement opportunities in all the colleges, in my opinion you must prefer IFMR, BIMTECH and Christ for your MBA. Apart from that, you must also consider additional factors like location, campus life and expenditure before making the final decision.
All the best!
As per the trends of previous year the cuoff for both these colleges are around 200-220 as per the level of the paper but as you know the cut off depends upon the number of seats available, the difficulty level of paper and number of candidates writing the examination hence it varies every year depending on these factors. The K. J. Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research is an autonomous business school located in Mumbai. It was established in 1981.
IFMR - Graduate School of Business a private business school located Andhra Pradesh.College offers admission to the two-year full-time Master in Business Administration.
For more information you can visit the following link:
Both the colleges are good. But Institute of Financial Management and Research , Chennai (IFMR ) is much better and more ahead from Institute of Finance and International Management in terms of faculty, Placement, profile offered and others too. IFMR also has smaller size batches as compared to IFIM. According to 2018 batches , placement was 8.3 lakhs per annum of IFMR and 7.43 lakhs per annum of IFIM. According to PGDM Finance also the college is good and student get good jobs.
I hope your question has been answered properly!
All the best for your future!
IFMR Graduate School of Business, Siricity is a great college for pursuing MBA as it is ranked 12th among top colleges of India for MBA. It is a private college with autonomous approval and has a great placement status also.
Courses offered are : MBA, Ph.D in many fields.
You can enter in this college by the following exams : CAT, CMAT, XAT, GMAT, GRE.
The average placement of this college is INR 7.80 Lakhs.
Facilities available are : Library, Hostels, Student Lounges, Open Air theater, Fitness center, Sports facilities, Medical facilities and Food and Dining Area.
For more detailed information just go through the source article at least once.
Hope this helps you.
Ifmr chennai are last few years stands for the very knowingly best college. It is stands for a best business school in case of learning and courses. It is one of the best management institute in southern india. Placement are also good this year average CTC is 8lpa and highest CTC is 14 lpa.
Hope for the best.
Institute for Financial and Management Research (IFMR)
The CMAT cutoff is 91 percentile but IFMR adopts profile based criteria.Profile based criteria includes your participation in co-curricular activities like your performance in sports and cultural activities.
So according to me , you can expect a call from IFMR on the basis of your profile based criteria!
Hope this is helpful !
Why dont you use CAT COLLEGE PREDICTOR AND APICET COLLEGE PREDICTOR it will help you choosing the college of your choice and see if you are fit for IFM
all the best to you balaji
i hope this helps
Hi amit, there are a couple of b schools accepting cmat scores as per 2016 report Amrut Modi School of management, B.K.school of business management are s few to name. They are AAA rated colleges.
The infrastructure is great as it provides for all basic amenities as well as recreation sources despite being away from Chennai city by approx 86km. The college library is more than amazing with vast variety of books.
Yes, candidates who have a valid score in GRE are eligible to apply for admission to M.B.A course.
Yes, for admission to the Ph.D courses, the college conducts an online personal interview.
The college accepts CAT/CMAT/NMAT/XAT/GMAT/GRE scores for admission to Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) programme.
Yes, candidates who have passed a postgraduate diploma degree from a recognised university can apply for IFMR GSB Sri City Ph.D admission.
To fill the application form of the college candidates need to visit the admission portal.
Check out CAT 2023 exam syllabus to ace this national-level entrance test.
MAT registration 2023 has started for May session; Apply now at mat.aima.in
GATE 2023 Result declared on March 16.