The college offers admission to Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) programme on the basis of candidates scores in CAT/CMAT/NMAT by GMAC/XAT/GMAT/GRE. IFMR Graduate School of Business cutoff is the minimum marks the candidates must obtain in CAT/CMAT/NMAT by GMAC/XAT/GMAT/GRE to take admission in the M.B.A. course. IFMR GSB Sri City cutoff is released by the college on its official website. It must be noted that only candidates who meet IFMR Graduate School of Business cut off requirements can apply for admission to M.B.A. programme.
|IFMR GSB Sri City Admission||IFMR GSB Sri City Courses|
|IFMR GSB Sri City Facilities||IFMR GSB Sri City Reviews|
|IFMR GSB Sri City Placements|
The infrastructure is great as it provides for all basic amenities as well as recreation sources despite being away from Chennai city by approx 86km. The college library is more than amazing with vast variety of books.
This university's MBA admissions occur through several entrance exams. NMAT is one of them.
The last year's cut-off was in the range 85-90 percentile. The score might be between 220- 230.
You have also met the sectional cutoff of this university to be eligible for a further round of nomination. This cutoff is subjected to change every year depending on various factors.
I hope it helps.
All the colleges mentioned here are known for their MBA courses and placement opportunities. So if you are considering these colleges for your post-graduation, then there are a few points that you must consider:
1. Christ University, Bangalore - Christ University is one of the top colleges when it comes to UG and PG programs. The campus life happening and the placements for MBA is very good. The average package is 7-8L per annum and the lowest is 5-6L per annum.
2. Nirma University, Ahmedabad - The college is known for its practical teaching approach and placement opportunities. The average package is around 8L per annum. The college offers good internships also.
3. BIMTECH, Noida - BIMTECH is one of the top tier colleges suited best for meritorious MBA candidates. The placement drives conducted by this college involve companies like Deloitte, EY, KPMG, Amazon and more. The average package is 7L per annum and the highest package offered is 19L per annum.
4. Welingkar, Mumbai - This college is known for its state-of-the-art infrastructure and an amazing campus life. The placements are moderate where the average package offered is 7L per annum.
5. Amrita School of Business, Coimbatore - The college has a good placement record in the past. Maximum MBA students graduating from this college have received jobs from the well-known recruiters in the industry. The average package offered is 6L per annum and the highest package offered is 12L.
6. IFMR, Chennai - IFMR is a renowned college that offers MBA with different specializations. The campus life is peaceful with all the amenities offered by the college. The placement in this college is good with the average package of 9L per annum and the highest package of 13L per annum.
After analyzing all the placement opportunities in all the colleges, in my opinion you must prefer IFMR, BIMTECH and Christ for your MBA. Apart from that, you must also consider additional factors like location, campus life and expenditure before making the final decision.
All the best!
As per the trends of previous year the cuoff for both these colleges are around 200-220 as per the level of the paper but as you know the cut off depends upon the number of seats available, the difficulty level of paper and number of candidates writing the examination hence it varies every year depending on these factors. The K. J. Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research is an autonomous business school located in Mumbai. It was established in 1981.
IFMR - Graduate School of Business a private business school located Andhra Pradesh.College offers admission to the two-year full-time Master in Business Administration.
For more information you can visit the following link:
Check out CAT 2023 exam syllabus to ace this national-level entrance test.
MAT registration 2023 has started for May session; Apply now at mat.aima.in
GATE 2023 Result declared on March 16.