Here, are the key points of both the universities to give you a comparison and help in making the decision:
A. Fosiima Business School:
1. The placements offered in Fosiima are on an average around 4.5-5L.
2. The infrastructure is good in the university. The classrooms and the university has all the facilities.
3. The faculties are very good and help the students Everytime. The college also takes students on industrial visits.
4. The faculties are knowledgeable and have good experience in their respective fields making it beneficial for the students to understand and learn the concept better.
5. The fee for PGDM is around 6.75L.
B. Jaipuria School of Business:
1. The placements in Jaipuria is around 5L on an average. Highest package may be around 13-14L.
2. The fee for the course is around 6.5L. (PGDM).
3. The infrastructure is good and with proper facilities like wifi, clean campus, Ac etc.
4. The faculties are very good in this Institute as well. Guest lectures are also organized by the college.
After seeing these points, I would advice you to look out for taking review from the students of the respective college (if possible). And also, look out for other factors like distance, opportunity nearby etc.
If you are thinking to take admission in this college then it is a better choice. It is a good college.
This college have a good reputation and also reviwrev as one of the good college.
For your further details you can refer to the link given below -
Hope it helps :)
Hello dear student,
It's a good college and if you are thinking to take admission in this college then there is no problem as such . This college have a good reputation and also reviwrev as one of the good college. For your further help I am here attaching a link https://www.careers360.com/colleges/jaipuria-school-of-business-ghaziabad
I hope this helps
It is much less than what i expected. Still college is expanding its area in many ways. It will take time to have other infrastructure in stipulated amount of time. No boys hostel in the campus, no seperate ground for other outdoor sports.
The college infrastructure is a too good and healthy environment and they provide all the necessary information and help us to stay always updated they have libraries where we can learn everything and classrooms are too good and they also provide us lots of necessary training food too hygienic have smartboard and well maintained class
Though college has no good infrastructure but quality of education is very nice. Staff are well qualified and experienced. Hostel facility is also very good. It is well maintained and hygiene. Quality of food in hostel is also good.