As per latest JSB placement report, 99% of the eligible students got placed of which 50% per were male and 50% were female students. The highest salary package stood at Rs 20.95 LPA and the average salary package was Rs 7.50 LPA. More than 300+ recruiters HSBC, AXIS Bank, Blinkit, BYJU'S, Infosys, Cars24, Justdial, Bigbasket, Flipkart, etc.
The JSB placements have a separate cell named as corporate resource centre (CRC) or placement cell to organise a placement drive and handle all the placement activities. CRC provides career counselling to students by conducting seminars, webinars, conferences and many more activities to build their skills and confidence in them. JSB placement cell has been regularly inviting heads of leading companies to the campus, who share their insights into the latest issues. JSB placement cell organizes campus interviews for student placement and training and also organises corporate guest lectures and industry interaction. The CRC conducts pre-placement talks, industrial visits and live projects to create more opportunities for the students. The JSB placement cell also provides summer internships to students. It guides the students till the final placement.
|No. of recruiters||300+|
|Highest salary||Rs 20.95 LPA|
|Average salary||Rs 7.50 LPA|
|Top recruiters||HSBC, AXIS Bank, Blinkit, BYJU'S, Infosys, Cars24, Justdial, Bigbasket, Flipkart, etc.|
|First year total students intake||240|
|Total students admitted||195|
|Total Graduated Students||165|
|Total Placed Students||128|
|Total student gone for higher studies||5|
|Median Salary||6.00 L|
Here, are the key points of both the universities to give you a comparison and help in making the decision:
A. Fosiima Business School:
1. The placements offered in Fosiima are on an average around 4.5-5L.
2. The infrastructure is good in the university. The classrooms and the university has all the facilities.
3. The faculties are very good and help the students Everytime. The college also takes students on industrial visits.
4. The faculties are knowledgeable and have good experience in their respective fields making it beneficial for the students to understand and learn the concept better.
5. The fee for PGDM is around 6.75L.
B. Jaipuria School of Business:
1. The placements in Jaipuria is around 5L on an average. Highest package may be around 13-14L.
2. The fee for the course is around 6.5L. (PGDM).
3. The infrastructure is good and with proper facilities like wifi, clean campus, Ac etc.
4. The faculties are very good in this Institute as well. Guest lectures are also organized by the college.
After seeing these points, I would advice you to look out for taking review from the students of the respective college (if possible). And also, look out for other factors like distance, opportunity nearby etc.
If you are thinking to take admission in this college then it is a better choice. It is a good college.
This college have a good reputation and also reviwrev as one of the good college.
For your further details you can refer to the link given below -
Hope it helps :)
Yes, the CRC provides summer internship opportunities to students.
Yes, the CRC organises guest lectures, seminars, mock interviews etc. to prepare students for the placement drive.
ONCRA, PEPSICO, Yakult, Justdial, Policybazaar, etc. are some of the recruiters of the college.
The institute has a Corporate Resource Center (CRC) that conducts placement drive at the campus.
Yes, every year the students of the college are placed in reputed organisations.